Exclamation Reversal of Protection Order

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Nebraska...

Sry for my improper grammar but i type quicker this way.

I am an 18 yr male who had relations with a 15 yr minor girl. I am aware that it seems wrong or whatnot, that is besides the point

She had spent the night at my house and we had relations. Her mother became aware of this via the girl's father was reviewing her txt messages due to the fact that he does not live with her. He informed her of the text messages.
    Her mother proceeded to call the police and say that it was rape. my girlfriend denied it of course. So her mother filed for a protection order claiming that i was aggressive and had been warned several times to stay away from her. I had never received any warnings or such. She claimed that i would "fondle" her daughter at school and her brother saw and warned me. Which never happened.. i never saw her at school. I wasn't sure how to handle the situation after the sheriff came to get me at school. I was handed the order. I was told that her mother wasn't going to go to the court date for one reason or another. I did research on the judge i was assigned and i read that she was one of the worst civil servants in nebraska so that did not help my odds. I was also told the judge believed the mom in the idea of rape and wanted to throw me in jail. I was contemplating going or not. Upon the court date i didnt go when i received that morning word that my grandfather died. I didnt think i could handle court when it was my word against her mothers in the mindset i was in.
    It is now currently active for a year...My gf wants to be with me. She has contacted me on several occassions telling me that she misses me and loves me. I have been careful about theses encounters. I know i can not talk back but she can talk to me all she wants.
    The order covers her and her mother since she is a minor

she is currently living with her father in virginia to get away from her mother. As far as i kno he wants to talk to me and believe it is wrong that this is happening

What my question really is..Is there anyway or loop hole where I can get this voided or dismissed?

I need this gone..Not only to be able to see her but to clear my name
    they made me sound like a sexual fiend

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Default Re: Reversal of Protection Order

I am an 18 yr male who had relations with a 15 yr minor girl. I am aware that it seems wrong or whatnot, that is besides the point
    Um no thats not besides the point she is a minor.

In Nebraska, the age of consent is 17 years old. However, a person who is 16 or older can usually consent to have sex with a person who is no more than 2 years older.

No one on this board is going to cut you any slack. You missed about 25 years in prison by only being 18 if you were 19 your ass would be nailed to the wall.

Default Re: Reversal of Protection Order

Quote Quoting DonnyC
    View Post
    Um no thats not besides the point she is a minor.

In Nebraska, the age of consent is 17 years old. However, a person who is 16 or older can usually consent to have sex with a person who is no more than 2 years older.

No one on this board is going to cut you any slack. You missed about 25 years in prison by only being 18 if you were 19 your ass would be nailed to the wall.
    Trust me I realize that. I knew of it before I had sex with her.

it wasn't just sex..I'm sry if that seems wrong to u guys..
    I care about the girl deeply
    I guess if u guys can't understand it and i can see why
    I guess I'm looking for help in the wrong place

1. Sponsored Links