Default Harrassment with a False Restraining Order

About 6mos. ago a friend of mine was served with an RO by an individual whom they have absoutly no contact with. This individual is bitter & scorned. The bitter person has continued to make accusations about my buddy resulting with a bench warrant for their arrest bitter person lives in Mi. wrongly accused lives in AZ.
    Bitter person has obtained SS# and illegally obtained credit report and commited fraud numerous times. Wrongfully accused was alerted to a website that has many members aiding bitter person in this continued harrassment/stalking. Bitter person is actually doing this to self and framing wrongfully accused.What could be done?Any suggestions? :?:

Default Harassment

Collect evidence of the wrongful conduct, and use it to challenge the restraining order. If appropriate, make a police report.

It is advisable to work with counsel, because if the court or police decide that your friend is making stuff up to try to get out of the restraining order, he may end up in even more trouble.

Lightbulb Re: Harassment

Quote Quoting aaron
    View Post
    Collect evidence of the wrongful conduct, and use it to challenge the restraining order. If appropriate, make a police report.

It is advisable to work with counsel, because if the court or police decide that your friend is making stuff up to try to get out of the restraining order, he may end up in even more trouble.
    How do you collect evidence ? How do you present them in proper context ? What if the other party maliciously start fabricating it with photoshop etc. how do you prove it fake and your own genuine ?

Answer these questions, anyone who is knowledgeable, if any at this forum !!!

Mr Shu - a chinese being persecuted by a big caucasian white male in THE USA

1. Sponsored Links