Default Getting a bond after a failure to appear in court

Ok I am in Texas, my fiancee has been in jail for 3 weeks, he turned himself in on a Failure to Appear Attorney General Warrant. This issue has been pretty mucha taken care of, he is being held on a 350 dollar cash bond. But he is also being held for another County, he was in jail in this other County last year and bonded out, he was chaged with fishing illegally,but the DA has a video tape showing different. He got probation on that after being bonded out. He has always been in contact with his bondsman and his probation officer to let them know what was going on. I contacted the attorney that helped him with the charge of fishing illegally, and let them know that he was back i jail on this same charge and being hld with a No Bond, and they said that the case was dismissed a long time ago. But he is being held on probation violation, they are saying he didnt show up for court, but him and his bondsman never received the court date. I can pay his bond on the child support issue and have him sent to the other County, but how do we fight this? If he has to stay in jail how long will he have to be there? I NEED HELP!!!!

Default Probation Violation & Bond

If he is being held without bond on a probation violation, in order to be released he either needs to get permission to post bond on that violation (and post it) or resolve the probation violation charge.

Ok how oes he go about resolving the probation violation? Because with him not in the county that charged him with it, we are finding it really hard to get help?

Default Probation Violation

Retain a laywer in the county where the charge was filed.

Just thought I would feel you in on the latest news. After going from a No Bond in one county to a No Bond in another county and going through so many different supposable charges. Finally got things straightened out today. They have a bunch of new people working in this court that have no idea what they are doing, the attorney general screwed up paperwork and ended up giving him a motion to revoke, on nothing, keeping him from getting out, and after spending all day with the court appointed attorney today, we finally got it all straightened out, and he now has a $350 dollar cash bond for the failure to appear on the child support issue, and a $3500 dollar regular bond on the failure to appear on the illegal fishing. So am a little happier, but pay day is not for another 10 days, so by the 28th he will be back home, THANK GOD, this forum has really kept me going and giving me hope, thank yall so much for putting up with nervous wrecks like me. LOL

1. Sponsored Links