Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Recent Credit Card Debt and Bankruptcy

It is my job to put people into federal prison who break the law. Why you would tell someone to break the law is again beyond what we are here to do.

I am a criminal investigator for the federal government. I guess you never read my profile on here. I have put many of people into the federal prison system along of course with the system that makes this all work.

The purpose of these forums is to give accurate information to people who ask for it. You gave the complete WRONG information.

I have yet to see Betty3 make an error in judgment and I guess you did not read what aaron posted or you just dont care.

OK, nuff said.

i am only giving MY opinion to the op, you on the other hand, have tried and convicted him already, i re read my posts, and i dont see anything where i suggested anything illegal. i thought the purpose of the forum was to give advice but from different views, you are basically saying, hey, you advanced 45k, tried to invest it, now you want to declare bk,, so you are guilty of fraud???? gimme a break, you guys cant even get Madoff in jail. apparantly your view seems to be the only one acceptable. i still think you are WAY off on you judgement of this person, hopefully he will seek a competent bk attorney, and prove you wrong, although i almost always disagree with them, i totally respect aaron, and bettys opinions. although aaron does remove a lot of my posts. just as yours is a opinion,..... mine is also just a opinion

aaron does not seem to remove any of my posts, I guess that says it all

for the op, i can imagine after reading all the posts you might have questions about fraud. read the following. and dont be swayed by ohmy.....he is WRONG

Credit/debit card fraud is committed when one person 1) fraudulently obtains, takes, signs, uses, sells, buys, or forges someone else's credit or debit card or card information; 2) uses his or her own card with the knowledge that it is revoked or expired or that the account lacks enough money to pay for the items charged; and 3) sells goods or services to someone else with knowledge that the credit or debit card being used was illegally obtained or is being used without authorization

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2