Default obsounding on probation HELP!!!

I need some advice . I obscounded on probation back in 1994 on a 4 year sentence for worthless checks. I moved to another state in which my po knew i wanted to be transfered to. Her reason for not transfering me was that I hadn't paid enough restitution. I left georgia in july of 1994 and in november of 1994 my po told me that i needed to come in to see her by that thursday or she was going to have me picked up until she could get me back before a judge. I did not return to ga. Then in july of 1995 i got caught with a piece of crack cocain and was arrested, and was let out of jail on the faith that i would return to court. When i went to court i got 2 years probation and a small fine. I paid my fines and was let off of probation for good behavior. During this time nothing came up about the georgia probation. I've since been hospitalized for depression and drug treatment. Still nothing came up about the ga probation. I've been in 3 car wrecks, still noting about the probation. Before to of the wrecks i got some mail in reference to 2 worthless checks which i denided due to when they were written i was not even there and had no open bank accounts at that time,but i had lost my id prior to me going to jail in 1989 so what i am thinking is that someone used my id to open an checking account. (wouldn't you know that would be my luck). I worried myself to death. So i called the sheriffs office in ga to see if ther were any warrents on me, ohh but before then i called the probation office to see if i was still on probation. The clerk asked for my dob and when they checked they said no.(Strange) It seems as though the obscounding should have flagged my name and dob. When i asked the sheriff about warrents he said that there were 2 one in 1989 and the other in 1990, both having restitution owed. the thing is that i was locked up in ga at that time for the worthless checks that i wrote back in 1989, which is the odd because i left the state in 1994, So how can they have probation violation warrents for thoes years when I was in their custody at that time? shouldn't they be for 1994( the year i stoped reporting?). Also why didn't they show up when i was arrested in 1995? I also asked him what should i do? " he said cntact the probation department". After being in 2 wrecks last summer and no mention of these warrents I was pulled over back in october for supposedly speeding. The officer didn't give me a ticket but he did tell me to stay away from ga because they had some kind of probation violation warrent for me, but they do not want to extradite me, and if I went down there they would get me. Strange as it may seem it is the truth. I am now in the process of trying to clear this up, but i don't want to go to jail to do it. I have already seeked council. They said that i would need council in ga.which she is trying to get for me. I am scared of what may be the outcome of this. can anyone help me PLEASE.

Default Old Arrest Warrants

The older warrants may have had a limited pickup radius, or might not have been reflected in the records system your probation office was using back in 1994. Your being incarcerated at the time the warrants were issued does not mean that you were incarcerated at the time the bad checks underlying the warrants were written.

Default obsounding on probation HELP!!!

Thanks for your answer. I'm basically afraid that even if i paid the restitution which my boss wants to pay, but if they arrest me i will loose my job and have no way to pay my boss back. I don't want to loose everything i've worked for in good faith. I think that i'd literally loose my mind. I need some help with the outcome of cases simular to mine. Is there a website that i can go on? I need something. The attourney i have here is trying to find a good attourney i georgia for me one that has a good relationship with the da. The thing is i have a first cousin that used to be assistant district attourney who is now a preacher and superior court judge, but we only met once at our fathers mother's funeral i have been estranged from that side of my family. I would love to call him asking-begging for mercy and his help with his connections. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. iT IS FUNNY HOW THOES OF US WHO HAVE MADE MISTAKES IN THE PAST AND HAVE LEARNED OUR LESSONS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A GUILTY FEELINGS AND HUNGER TO DO BETTER IN LIFE. AND THERE ARE THOES THAT DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DO OR WHO THEY DO IT TO THAT ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET THROUGH THE SYSTEM ONLY TO REPEAT OR COMMIT A NEW CRIME. BUT I MUST SAY THAT GOD ID A GOOD GOD AND HE WILL SEE THOES WHO HUNGER FOR GOOD THROUGHT THE RUFF TIMES. HAD I KNOWN THE USE OF DRUGS WOULD LEAD ME TO THIS I WOULD HAVE NEVER TRIED THEM. ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY BABBLING. PLEASE HELP..................................

1. Sponsored Links