Default Got a Default Final Judgment and Need to Know My Rights About Form 7.343

My question involves judgment recovery in the State of: Florida

I also got this Form 7.343 Fact Information Sheet, which came with the Default Final Judgment paper saying that a Default was entered, with the principal sum of $1728 and with all the interest and court costs and attorney fees, it is around $3500.
    Do I have to fill the whole thing out and send it back to them before their 45 day dead line?
    The form asks for spouse's information like social security number, birthday, employer and spouse's employer with income amounts.

It also asks for my info, which I understand, but why my spouse's info?
    Can they garnish his wages or take money from him or mess with is social?
    He is the head of household and works at walmart making only enough to pay our household bills and our rent.
    I mean gosh we live off of foodstamps or we wouldn't have any food for our family (plus our 3 kids).
    I don't have a job or own a car, he owns the only old dumpy car we have.
    We both don't own any home or have any assets, just our clothes, shoes, personal items and junky furniture.

So am I suppose to fill out this form even though it asks for spouse's info on it too and risk them garnishing his wages, to make our whole family end up homeless?

But on the other hand I don't want to not fill it out and risk getting in trouble by them holding me in to contempt or putting me in jail or something.

I've been really worried about this and would really apprieciate any information that would help about this form 7.343 fact information sheet.

Thanks!

Default Re: Got a Default Final Judgment and Need to Know My Rights About Form 7.343

Did you read the whole form to see who is supposed to sign it?

Default Re: Got a Default Final Judgment and Need to Know My Rights About Form 7.343

It has on the bottom of the form saying:
    Under penalty of perjury, I swear or affirm that the foregoing answers are true and complete.

And it has under it a place to sign with Judgment Debtor under the line.

And then under that is where a Notary Public State of Florida is suppose to sign and fill out a Witness official seal.

Are you the judgment debtor?

I guess I would be, since I am the defendant and it also says on the Default Final Judgment letter:
    Jurisdiction of this case is retained to enter further orders that are proper to compel the Defendant to complete form 7.343 and return it to the Plaintiff's attorney.

Then you need to fill out every bit of the form.

if you are on food stamps, you should call your local legal aid before signing anything. they might be able to help, florida does have exemptions for head of household.

1. Sponsored Links