Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Next of Kin Email Offers

I'm sure lots of people out there have gotten these e-mails and I am looking for resources and "checkers" if you will of suspected criminals involving these next of kin offers. I have three in particular I got just within the last week or so and would like to have each of them checked out.

Thoughts, comments, etc. would be most appreciative.

Regards,
    -Jonathan

Default Mystery Heirs

I have yet to see an email to the effect of, "Somebody who has your last name died; let's pretend you're the heir", which wasn't obvious fraud.

Default Spam Email

I recieved the same email from Charles Benson Esq... with this story of

me having the same last name and wanting me to pretend to be a relative

of the decesed family so we can inherit some money. Give me a break. I

looked it up on google and it is a scam which I did not doubt. But my

heart goes out to those poor souls who does not know the difference. [/b]

There is a long list of names to look out for connected with this particular

email. Be careful and warn others. I wish I could paste a copy of the letter

along with the email.
    D[/b]

Default received one of these this week

I have copied a copy of the email I received this week replacing my last name with xxxxx's. I forwarded this to spam.uce.gov so they can deal with it.
    Not sure why you were not able to cut and paste your email. Did I miss something? I did not see anything in the agreement that we could not paste examples here.

The email did come from what looked to be a legitimate yahoo.com email address.

Thanks,

Mark
    ===============================================
    Royal House Chambers
    Solicitors & Advocates
    Block 2, Flat 5, Rue du Boulevard,
    PB 491,Lome-Togo,
    West-Africa.

Dear xxxxx,

I am Barrister Fred Kwame, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to Mr.J.xxxxx, a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. He used to be my client my client.

On the 11th of June 2001, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$7.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best Regards,
    Fred Kwame Esq.
    Lome Togo.

I just received an email today very similar to this, with different names of course to go along with my name, and to seem legitimate. Mine was through yahoo as well, which suggests maybe yahoo isn't all that secure considering only one person has my yahoo and I did attempt at hidding my email from the public. I am saddened by SPAM because there are those that would believe it, and I keyed the important names and titles into google, and all I got was sites warning me of SPAM. I know the people that send these emails are usually a whole lot better in making in believable especially with the simplest searches.
    I admit I am not an IT professional, but I am quite good, so I do know some quite good resources in finding legitimate stuff, but even so I start with the basic and I could find out it was SPAM that way.
    There should be more in the media or in educating about how to search or use resources to check with the legitimacy of things!

Default You are an Heir

I recently received an email that listed Barrister Tunji Bello as being a lawyer and wanting to provide me with an inheritence. I knew that this was fake and I would just like to warn others. No unclaimed money could be out there...come on people...don't get sucked in.

Default Next of Kin

Hello,
    I received almost an exact such letter....have you heard any more on it?
    I'll include the E-mail I got so you can see it too.....It would be great if such a thing were true...but I'd have to be revived if it was (haha).

Take Care,
    Lonnie

From Barr Ammed Hossam: Senior Partner of
    Royal Chambers Law Firm Lome-Togo

Attention: xxxxx

I am Barrister A. Hossam, attorney at law, personal attorney to Mr perry.
    xxxxxx,a national Of your country,who used to work as a contractor in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21th of April 2002, my client, were involved in a car accident along Kpalime express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to search through Chamber of Commerce with his Last Name and that is where i get your contact,

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at (US$10.000.000)left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm(bank) where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.
    All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction goes through and for more details.

Best regards.

Barr Ammed Hossam
    Royal Chambers Lome Togo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yahoo! Mail Mobile
    Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Default Fraud E-mail

I recieved this E-mail today and it really worries me because it was not sent to my yahoo account it was sent to my regular e-mail address that I have threw my phone company. I am very careful with my e-mail address, but I guess it doesn't matter how careful you are you can still get spam. Guess I will be changing my address. Here's the letter.

ATTORNEY JOSEPH EGO
    Plot 12 Satellite Town
    Lagos-Nigeria.
    Cell ﭭ1-7219539,
    Tel/Fax ﭭ1-7591240

Attn: Sir/Madam ,

I am Barrister Joseph Ego (Esq.), I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Henry,a foreigner, who use to work with Jangle Cement Company here in Nigeria, on 25th of July 2000, my client and his wife ,got involved With an air craft {US Flight AF4590 } which crashed on Wednesday killing all 109 aboard passengers and 5 passengers on ground were involved as you can confirm from the website below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)
    all occupants of the air craft unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund left behind by my late client because the bank have asked me as his lawyer to produce his next of kin .

Particularly, the Bank have given me a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the contract valued at about US$11 Million Dollars or have the amount confiscated ,since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over years, now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since your a foreigner and have the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$11 Million can be paid to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law of your country and my country too as a professional legal attorney in the field.

Please, get in touch with me through my private email address to enable us to claim the fund immediately { ejohn20002000@yahoo.com } I hope to hear from you soon. More importantly, you are strictly advice to send your reply to my Private and personal email address bellow for security and confidential reason,ejohn20002000@yahoo.com

Finally, kindly maintain confidentiality between me and you on this transaction.

I await your urgent response.

Best Regards,
    Barrister Joseph Ego (Esq.)

Default Spam "E" Mail

Here is the one that I got the other day

From;Barrister Mensah Koffi.
    Koffi Chambers& Asst
    Plot 123 Nima road Accra Ghana west Africa.
    Office E

Atten; Bacon
    I am Barrister Mensah Koffi,. the personal Attorney Mr.Micheal Bacon from USA ,who used to work with the shell development company here in Accra Ghana. On the 21st of April 2002,He and his wife and their only kid John Tree was involved in a car accident along Hillacondji Express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his Embassy to locate any of his extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his relatives over the internet,to locate any member of his family but of no avail,hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the security company,where this huge deposits were lodged Particularly,security company were the deceased had deposit value of $21.650 million dollars,has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the deposit confisicated within the next three official working months.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your concent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this deposit value at $21.650 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me will share the money 60%to me and 30% to you,while 10% shiiould be for expenses or tax as your government may require,I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You have to assure me that you will not sit on the fund when it is finally claimed. Please get in touch with me through e-mail to enable us discuss further.

My number is 00233-244-048987.

Best Regards,

Barister. Mensah Koffi

Default different name

I recieved the same email a few days ago. This time he is saying that he is Barrister Charles Benson and from Nigeria. His new email address he is using is charlesbenson1969@hotmail.com. If anyone knows how I can report him and to who I should report him I would appriciate it greatly. Thanks.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast