Default How Would I Be Able to Find Out if Someone Was Deported

I was wondering if somone would be able to tell me how I could find out if someone has been deported? i will give a synaposis of why I need to find out. I have 2 daughters one was 17 I was 19 the 17 year old got into a fight with an illegal immigrant ( the girl she had the fight with has been in this country illegally for 13 years, they already had a deportation order but INS had not found them), the girls mother knowing us for over 6 years knew that the 19 year old was there during the fight, called the police and told the police that the 19 year old was the one that faught her daughter. My 17 year old went to the police and told them it was her that faught and not her sister, they said they were going to charge the 19 year old because the girl and her mother said it was the older one. Well need less to say the charges were filed but the girl has fallen off the face of the earth. We have found out through the grapevine that she has gone back to her country of origin. Now, we just want to know if she was deported or if she went back on her own with her family who by the way were on the deport list. How would we be able to find this out? If anyone out there has any advise, if you can please forward it to me I would appreciate it. :

Default Re: How Would I Be Able to Find Out if Someone Was Deported

Chances are if she's been on the deportation list for 13 yrs and INS haven't found them then they left on their own. From what I know, the records for deportation are not public record yet. You can hire an attorney to find out.

What is the status of the case with your daughter? Are the charges going to be dropped?

ins wont tell u that... do u know the A#?
    if the person has a case, u can call a number that i can give u, and type the case number to know the latest about the person. if u know by any chance if the person has a case, or the A#? u can know. unless you are an employer and wants to know the legal status of this. they will probably let u know. doing the background check

philslyn
    I was wondering if I could possibly get that Number that you were referring to that could be called if one had an A#... that would be SO helpful to me
    A BIG thank you in advance........
    Luckywife!

1. Sponsored Links