Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How To Stop Crooked Cops

I live in milwaukee,wi and it seems that the true crooks are behind the badge. several incidents have happened in milwaukee where police have killed or beat young blacks and hispanics for uncreditable reasons. I just turned 18 dec 12. and have no criminal background and stay out of trouble but every the i am pulled over, i am searched even after i do not give consent i have even had my car keys taken and and could not get home unless i walked 3 miles then my car was still towed. i've been stopped walking down the street for no reason at all and when i brought up my rights and told them of the fourth amendment they forced themselves into my pockets and i was threatened/forced into the backseat of a police car after a women claimed after a dispute that i used a gun to slap a guy in the head and that i had it my back pocket but i had basketball shorts on and a beater. i just wanna know what can i do to help stop all of the senseless police brutality.

P.S. they denie police complaint forms when you go to the station and even attempt hold you in custody.

Default Problems with Cops

If enough people are having problems, try to get a civil rights lawyer involved, or make a collective complaint to the FBI to see if you can get a civil rights investigation started. Or try resorting to the media.

Default crooked cops on milwaukee

I also have heard from people around milwaukee about the police there being crooked. have you heard of the fla. case? Look up the web site "Cops and Hookers." pretty much all the fla. depts. are said to be bad. there are several websites of Fla. police. I don't live too far from milwaukee. I beleive the police, most all, are involved in inderground crime rings.

Oh puh-lease!

- Carl
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

Default Re: How to help stop crooked cops

We should all go on the Montel Williams show to help put together an federal organization together for those crooked cops.

Right Carl?

Quote Quoting Guilty Or Not Guilty
    We should all go on the Montel Williams show to help put together an federal organization together for those crooked cops.

Right Carl?
    My wife's partial to Maury.

- Carl
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

You're married to Connie Chung?

Quote Quoting aaron
    You're married to Connie Chung?
    Heh ... actually, she admires Connie. She's a trash talk junkie on the rare occasions she watches daytime TV (she teaches).

- Carl
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

Unhappy Re: How to help stop crooked cops

I have also been a victim. I was pulled over once and something worth over $1000. Taken from me along with my drivers license, when I was let go with a verbal warning that this side of town belongs to them, I realized they still had my license. So I followed the patty wagon and asked for my license, they denied ever pulling me over. I at first was afraid to go to the police station, but then got the nerve a few days later, and asked if my license was turned in, they have had no report of me being pulled over.

It gets much deeper. I cant get into detail, but I will say this. I have seen first hand DEA steeling thousands upon thousands. I am crapping my pants as I type this in fear of these crazy nuts! I have seen them in action and know what they are capable of! I often think about writing a book, if there are any writers that are reading this, feel free to contact me, I know alot of stuff, not only about them, but about the Milwaukee mob. Bals, aliotos, Busulaccis (not sure if I spelled that correct) lol.. and a few more.. I dont want to die yet so I will only talk about a few things.

Default Re: crooked cops on milwaukee

Quote Quoting wi
    View Post
    I also have heard from people around milwaukee about the police there being crooked. have you heard of the fla. case? Look up the web site "Cops and Hookers." pretty much all the fla. depts. are said to be bad. there are several websites of Fla. police. I don't live too far from milwaukee. I beleive the police, most all, are involved in inderground crime rings.
    ]

I just went there and my Norton Internet Protection came up with this alert...
    Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.copsandhookers.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I'd be careful.............

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast