Default Try to Get Protective Order Dropped

Does anyone know if a protection order would be dropped if you get marry to that person or what I know it sounds stupid and I kinda know the answer is no but just wondering? Also if she has sent the letter to the judge and he/she approves it to be drop how long does it take to be proven that the PO was drop??? This is all in Indiana.

Default Re: Try to Get PO Drop

Stay away from her until she is of legal age to make decisions for herself. You are going to find yourself with a permanent record if you don't stop.
    And don't think it won't matter later, 'cause it will.
    ~Christina

Unless a source is cited, anything posted here by me is only my opinion, and is not meant as legal advice.

FYI she is 18 now.

So no one has a clue if this question "if she has sent the letter to the judge and he/she approves it to be drop how long does it take to be proven that the PO was drop???" has a answer?? I mean she sent the letter the judge approve it and called her to tell her that she called me and let me know that it was approve and then I called the sheriff station in new castle and the clerk at the court house which the clerk was a ****ing ASSHOLE but they both say that it has not been drop and she called back I told her it has not been drop and she said she is sending it again via email and mail and calling the judge everyday to see. So how long does it take for the ****ing police to relize the PO is drop? I think they don't give a shit and sit there and ****ing eat their ****ing donuts. Anyone feel free to put your 2 cents on this mess. IKI

Please behave in the forums if you wish to continue to post here.

Default Re: Try to Get Protective Order Dropped

And with the rage OP displayed in his last post, I will bet my next paycheck I know why the order was granted.

Paperwork, especially where the legal system is concerned, takes time, TIME my friend! I could take as little as a few weeks to as long as 3 months to make it way through. The judge does not simply rule, make a phone call, and all is well.

Patience my friend, patience.

hey i am trying to figure something out for myself also i am 17 and my parents have placed a restraining order on someone who is 29 years old that i would like to see again i am wondering that when i turn 18 will i be able to revoke this restraining order due to the fact that i did not want it in the first place

Quote Quoting M'sta Mikey
    View Post
    And with the rage OP displayed in his last post, I will bet my next paycheck I know why the order was granted.

Paperwork, especially where the legal system is concerned, takes time, TIME my friend! I could take as little as a few weeks to as long as 3 months to make it way through. The judge does not simply rule, make a phone call, and all is well.

Patience my friend, patience.
    Ok thanks I just hope it hurry up already.

1. Sponsored Links