Question Obtaining Custody in Georgia

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: GA

Ok this is chrem88 Gf.

He has went down to Ga to find his kids and take them with him when he has comes back up in a mth.My question is this.he has speaking the clerk of courts in his hometown and they have said there is No RO and the Temp Custody agreement is drop.He has spoking to a layer for no charge and they have said he could take them and there is nothing she can do about it .Now he is staying with his cousin in different town and all.I spoke to him and he says that as soon as he finds them he was going to take them and keep them.I have manage to keep him pretty level headed on that issue.And his stubborn ass is still wanting to do it.
    So i told him i would ask u all advice and all on the issue

Can he do it and not be threw in JAIL AND ALL ?

Granted that there is no custody agreement and all.She will not even sign the divorce papers that he has sent to her.I mean he has tried to do it his self and all.Also she has not let them speak to him June and he left for GA last week and all.

Cause i think that he has found them but is scared to go to jail and all.Since he has a pending court case from his WIFE And all
    So please any advice is great and all.He does go to the forums and read quite often when i have posted something and all.So if any of u all could please tell me are give some sort answer that i and he can use to MAKE Him not so worry he will be Charge with kidnapping and all

Thanks

Chremm88 Gf

Default Re: Really Need You Guys

Quote Quoting chrem88
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: GA

Ok this is chrem88 Gf.

He has went down to Ga to find his kids and take them with him when he has comes back up in a mth.My question is this.he has speaking the clerk of courts in his hometown and they have said there is No RO and the Temp Custody agreement is drop.He has spoking to a layer for no charge and they have said he could take them and there is nothing she can do about it .Now he is staying with his cousin in different town and all.I spoke to him and he says that as soon as he finds them he was going to take them and keep them.I have manage to keep him pretty level headed on that issue.And his stubborn ass is still wanting to do it.
    So i told him i would ask u all advice and all on the issue

Can he do it and not be threw in JAIL AND ALL ?

Granted that there is no custody agreement and all.She will not even sign the divorce papers that he has sent to her.I mean he has tried to do it his self and all.Also she has not let them speak to him June and he left for GA last week and all.

Cause i think that he has found them but is scared to go to jail and all.Since he has a pending court case from his WIFE And all
    So please any advice is great and all.He does go to the forums and read quite often when i have posted something and all.So if any of u all could please tell me are give some sort answer that i and he can use to MAKE Him not so worry he will be Charge with kidnapping and all

Thanks

Chremm88 Gf
    He is still married, and there are NO custody orders, and NO restraining orders, correct?

IF that is true, he has the right to get his children, and can't be arrested for "kidnapping". However, he needs to make VERY sure that no court orders of any kind exist BEFORE he takes his children.

He really NEEDS to speak to an attorney about this before doing anything else.

Quote Quoting Xena
    View Post
    He is still married, and there are NO custody orders, and NO restraining orders, correct?

IF that is true, he has the right to get his children, and can't be arrested for "kidnapping". However, he needs to make VERY sure that no court orders of any kind exist BEFORE he takes his children.

He really NEEDS to speak to an attorney about this before doing anything else.
    Yes, he is still married to her.They have not filed for any custody at ALL.There was a RO when she had a RO against him but that was drop On June 22 and all

I called him and just told him what u said.He said there is none that he knows of at this time.He has spoke to attorney and they have said the same to him what u have just said

Quote Quoting chrem88
    View Post
    Yes, he is still married to her.They have not filed for any custody at ALL.There was a RO when she had a RO against him but that was drop On June 22 and all

I called him and just told him what u said.He said there is none that he knows of at this time.He has spoke to attorney and they have said the same to him what u have just said
    He needs to file for custody ASAP.

Quote Quoting Xena
    View Post
    He needs to file for custody ASAP.
    So what u are saying is that if he takes his kids.He needs to file for custody as soon as he gets them

Quote Quoting chrem88
    View Post
    So what u are saying is that if he takes his kids.He needs to file for custody as soon as he gets them
    Yes. *****

Quote Quoting Xena
    View Post
    Yes. *****
    Ok when he calls me i will let him.I will let him know that,now does he need to do it in Ga are in Ny were he is a resident of NY

1. Sponsored Links