* Lose drivers license for at least 30 days, up to a year
* No driving privileges during suspension (at least 30, up to 90 days)
* License plates and vehicle registration suspension
* License reinstatement fees of $75-$500
* $50 penalty for failing to surrender license, plates or vehicle registration to the BMV
* Requirement to obtain auto insurance. If violator cancels or nonrenews insurance within a five-year monitoring period, the insurance agent or company will notify the BMV.
* Vehicle immobilization and confiscation of plates for 30-60 days for violating FR suspension. Third and subsequent offenses may mean vehicle forfeiture and a five-year moratorium on vehicle registrations.