Default Probation Violation Bond

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Georgia

what do I have to do in order to get a probation violation bond so I can get out of jail when I turn myself in? From what I understand I will go for a first appearance where I decide if I want an attourney and all that stuff within 24 to 48 hours. Is there anyway I might be able to beg the judge for a bond at the first appearance? How does this work? I dont have a lawyer... so, Im just going to try and go it alone. My offenses aren't that serious, so I think it might be alright. I just am wondering what I have to do to try and get a bond out of the judge.

Thanks,.

-JR

Default Re: Probation Violation Bond?

What were you offenses and how did you violate parole?

Default Re: Probation Violation Bond?

I violated PROBATION not parole...

I was originally charged with a DUI that I was on probation for and had completed paying all fines, finished my community service and so on... I was just pretty much reporting and paying my $44.

I was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana, misdemeanor obstruction, and disorderly conduct; all in one arrest.

Default Re: Probation Violation Bond

how would I go about putting in my own "motion to set bail" without a lawyer on my side to help me with it????

Anybody???

hey ,
    well i dont know if you have turned yourself in or not yet ?? my fiance is in jail for probation violation .. they revoked his whole probation which is 8years but said that he wouldnt do no more that 15mnths in jail then be back out on parole or probation one of the 2.. but umm he didnt have anything but a public defender with a probation violation in this county in ga there is no bond allowed ... and before he ever went before a bond hearing it took them 32days before he ever seen a judge hes still in jail its now been 4mnths ... but to get a bond i dont know cause he tried the begging thing and it didnt work .. and he talked with his public defender .. which you have to be careful with public defender's b/c his made the descision for him ...

1. Sponsored Links