Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Putting Utility Bills In Children's Name

my husbands ex wife has put several utility bills in his oldest daughters name. is there anything that can be done legally to the mother for doing this? we live in west virginia.

Question Re: Utility Bills In Children's Name

1. How do you feel this is abuse or neglect?

Default Re: Utility Bills In Children's Name

Neglecting to protect the child’s credit? I'd re-post this under something else not neglect and abuse.

Quote Quoting 525601minutes
    View Post
    1. How do you feel this is abuse or neglect?
    I didnt know where else to put this, but she has neglected them in many ways. but we have custody now and are trying to fix what she has done. thanks anyways

Quote Quoting CourtClerk
    View Post
    Let your husband deal with his family issues.
    my husband was the one who wanted me to ask, he was sitting right here. thanks anyways

Default Utilities In A Childs Name

my husbands ex wife has put several bills in his daughters name, she is 12 and he was wanting to know if there is anything that can be done about it. we just got custody of them and he wanted me to post here and ask someone if they knew what could be done. thanks

Default Re: Utilities In A Childs Name

Re: this and your other post. Call the utilty company and inform them they have a twelve year old contracting for services with them, that you now have legal custody, and that you demand her name be removed from the account immediately.

Officially across the country from where I've been all my life

Quote Quoting justabitsassy4u
    View Post
    I didnt know where else to put this, but she has neglected them in many ways. but we have custody now and are trying to fix what she has done. thanks anyways
    How did YOU get custody of children that aren't yours?
    my husband was the one who wanted me to ask, he was sitting right here.
    Then tell your husband to go talk to his exwife and/or deal with the issue. This is not something the new wife needs to be involved in at all.
    If you wanted babies all to yourself, you should have created them by yourself. Until you do that, children have the right to BOTH parents, especially since you found them suitable to procreate with.

Quote Quoting CourtClerk
    View Post
    How did YOU get custody of children that aren't yours?

Then tell your husband to go talk to his exwife and/or deal with the issue. This is not something the new wife needs to be involved in at all.
    In a marriage people work together, We are a family so We got custody.There is no need to be rude.We came here seeking help not to get rude comments from people. FYI his ex wife didnt even show up for the custody hearing because she was at her boyfriends house. Do you really think talking to someone who prefers her bf over he children really cares about utility bills? I am not a new wife, i have been here for seven years. but thanks anyways we dont need your help , we contacted the police and they are going to get her for idenity theif. thanks for nothing!

Default Re: Utilities In A Childs Name

Quote Quoting 4eyedbuzzard
    View Post
    Re: this and your other post. Call the utilty company and inform them they have a twelve year old contracting for services with them, that you now have legal custody, and that you demand her name be removed from the account immediately.
    thank you for the information. We contacted the police and they are going to help us out now. thanks for being so kind.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast