Default Final Notice To Remove Property Form?

We have a neighbor that contines to use our property for storing his junk. He has been told several times that his stuff needed to be moved off the property, so we could finish fencing around our property. We have held off any action, trying to keep any conflict to a minimum. My stepfather recently heard him talking with a friend about the property line and the friend saying, "If your neighbor wants to be a bad a*s about it, then we can take care of him." I now feel like my family has been threatened and am no longer willing to put off putting up the fence. Since talking with him in the past has been met with anger and hostility, does anyone know where I can find a document that I can print and put on his door that states that this is his final notice to remove his property or it will be moved by us? I live in Texas.

Default Re: Final Notice To Remove Property Form?

Q: Since talking with him in the past has been met with anger and hostility, does anyone know where I can find a document that I can print and put on his door that states that this is his final notice to remove his property or it will be moved by us?

A: Since there is obviously a feud going on, then I'd stay away from his house. Send him a certified letter return receipt requested AND also a first class letter stating that the trash and junk he has dumped on your yard will be moved off on [a date ten days or so from the date you mail it] or else it will be moved and he will be billed.

Thirty days later, do it.

Default Re: Final Notice To Remove Property Form?

Thank you for your response. Do you (or anyone) know if there is any "official" forms that I may copy to use as a template of what I want to say? I can reword it to fit our situation. I know he will be intimidated and might actually move his trash without any further incidents, if he thinks the letter resembles an official type of letter. If it looks like I typed it out and worded it myself, he will disregard it without a second thought.

I have spoke with a local sheriff's constable and after him looking at the property line, they don't get involved, but he suggested calling the local EPA and reporting him for dumping used motor oil on our property. Friends of ours just bought the land on the other side of him and one corner of his home is 5 feet on their property. They have told us they plan to hit him with legal papers, if he doesn't work with us. If he works with us, then they plan to try and just use an agreement with him about him being on their property. All in all, I guess it is up to this guy himself on whether he wants to do it the hard way or the easy way.

1. Sponsored Links