My ex has custody of our 5 1/2 y/o (no parenting issues, that was just what WE decided). They live in Maryland, I live in Mississippi. In order to get our son used to LD visitation, the order states that I will visit for one more weekend in Maryland before the summer vacation, then my son will come down for 1 week this summer. At this point, I have chosen a weekend in May, and have e-mailed my ex to see if that will work for our son. To mitigate the expenses involved in purchasing airline tickets, renting a car and a hotel, etc. I would like to get this squared away as soon as possible. So far, he has not e-mailed me back. My fear (which was basically verified by his lawyer shortly after we left the courtroom) is that he will make this as difficult as possible, and so expensive that I run the risk of not seeing my son this summer. Should he fail to respond to e-mails and telephone calls, what recourse do I have? Can I file a contempt of court? Something similar? Any direction would be greatly appreciated.