Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Mom Kicked Me Out At 16

My name is jeff,My mom kicked me out at 16! i am currently homeless and was homeless living in a tent in a park when she kicked me out! she is currently getting child support for me and i want to kno what i can do to get it! im 17 now and im currently getting a job! idk what to do i just need to kno what to do so i can do it! the child support i should be getting is 300 dollars a months! she wont let me back into the home and i dont even kno where she is! she is currntly moving from where i grew up and i dont kno where they are moving to! i need help to find out what i can do!

Default Re: Mom Kicked Me Out At 16

Quote Quoting jeff234
    View Post
    My name is jeff,My mom kicked me out at 16! i am currently homeless and was homeless living in a tent in a park when she kicked me out! she is currently getting child support for me and i want to kno what i can do to get it! im 17 now and im currently getting a job! idk what to do i just need to kno what to do so i can do it! the child support i should be getting is 300 dollars a months! she wont let me back into the home and i dont even kno where she is! she is currntly moving from where i grew up and i dont kno where they are moving to! i need help to find out what i can do!
    What state are you in?

Child support is for the custodial parent and doesn't go directly to the child.

You need to contact child protection services or the police for help. She can't abandon you.

Go to the police station and tell them the same thing that you just told us. She's not allowed to do this. She has to let you back in, its the law and the police will point that out to her.

Exclamation Re: Mom Kicked Me Out At 16

I currentl live in washington state! i have told the police and all they do is tell u to go home! but in the end they always say that its my fault because im the kid im always wrong its never her fault! i just want to get back at her for the pain! cps wont even do anything they just say go home! everytime i ask someone they always say go to the police and all they will do is send me to a adoption home! and i dont want to do that!

So then, why did mom kick you out?

And where is dad?

Also curious where you have internet access at this time of night?

im staying at a friends for right now till i get my job then im leaving to go live with another friend!
    my mom kicked me out because i always got in my step dads face for getting in my moms! well one day he was saying he was going to take off with there kids to oregon and she came and picked me up from the library telling me what he was doing, well we found him and i got in his face and said if you ever hurt my mom like that u have to deal with me! well the next day she was being all rude towards me and after i got out of school she had told me that she chose him over me because she loved him! and she said i want u out! ive visited her house and every time she tells me i cant stay there, i have witnesses to this, i visit to see me brothers and sisiters!

My dad is in florida, he left when i was 2 and there is a no cntact order from the courts because he left! i cant see him till im 18!
    i was forced down there when i got in alittle trouble with the law and he was told 2 hours before i got there and he picked me up! i came back up to wa and i had a place to stay where i was paying rent but that didnt work out because his new gf has two kids and she didnt like me so she had him call the police and they checked my name i came up clean and i left! that was 2 weeks ago!

panther10758 Guest

Contact CPS (Child Protection Services) tell them you are homeless because your Mother booted you out of the house. It is unlawful for her to do so.

1-800-4-A-CHILD

ive already done that they say its not her fault! ive been threw this before im just trying to figure out what i can do to pay my mom back for the shit she has put me threw

Quote Quoting jeff234
    View Post
    ...she is currently getting child support for me and i want to kno what i can do to get it!
    Nothing. You can't get it. It's paid to her to support you until you are a minmum of 18 years old. She is breaking the law if not supporting you. She cannot just kick you out. If you are that uncontrollable she must take certain legal steps to have you removed from her custody.

...im 17 now and im currently getting a job! idk what to do i just need to kno what to do so i can do it! the child support i should be getting is 300 dollars a months! she wont let me back into the home and i dont even kno where she is! she is currntly moving from where i grew up and i dont kno where they are moving to! i need help to find out what i can do!
    Child Abuse & Neglect Reports: 1-800-562-5624

Quote Quoting jeff234
    View Post
    they always say that its my fault because im the kid im always wrong its never her fault!
    Why do I doubt that.

i just want to get back at her for the pain!
    Revenge needs to be way down your list at this point. You need to find a place to live, finish school ,and learn to provide for yourself before anything else

all they will do is send me to a adoption home! and i dont want to do that!
    That is all they can do.

Quote Quoting jeff234
    View Post
    im staying at a friends for right now till i get my job then im leaving to go live with another friend!
    okay

my mom kicked me out because i always got in my step dads face for getting in my moms! well one day he was saying he was going to take off with there kids to oregon and she came and picked me up from the library telling me what he was doing, well we found him and i got in his face and said if you ever hurt my mom like that u have to deal with me! well the next day she was being all rude towards me and after i got out of school she had told me that she chose him over me because she loved him! and she said i want u out! ive visited her house and every time she tells me i cant stay there, i have witnesses to this, i visit to see me brothers and sisiters!

My dad is in florida, he left when i was 2 and there is a no cntact order from the courts because he left! i cant see him till im 18!
    i was forced down there when i got in alittle trouble with the law and he was told 2 hours before i got there and he picked me up! i came back up to wa and i had a place to stay where i was paying rent but that didnt work out because his new gf has two kids and she didnt like me so she had him call the police and they checked my name i came up clean and i left! that was 2 weeks ago!
    You may have had a tough life so far kid, you may even qualify as abused, and I honestly feel sorry for you, but I gotta tell you, you seem to have a way of pissing people off.

Quote Quoting jeff234
    View Post
    ... im just trying to figure out what i can do to pay my mom back for the shit she has put me threw
    Look, if you aren't going to do as Children's Administration, DSHS says because you refuse their help, foster home, etc, nobody here can help you. You aren't going to get the child support payment paid to you without a court order, and this would be pretty much unheard of anyway.

So if you don't want the help that is legally available to you, find a place to live with friends, finish school, get a job, and get on with your life. Petition for emancipation if you can prove to the court you are supporting yourself and are able to handle your financial, educational, personal, and social affairs. By the time you do that you'll probably turn 18 anyway.

all i need is the adice. im already planning on calling cps! and ive been to dshs and ive already applied for medical and food stamps!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast