Default Bond Revocation Charge Please Help

hello. yesterday my husband had a court arraignment that we attended in sevierville tn. when we went to the arriangment he was ordered by the judge to be placed into custody because he violated a bond. his orginal charge was domestic assault. (i did not call the police and i told the police i didnt want to press charges for domestic assault) but they pressed them anyway. because of this he was ordered to not be in contact with me. the both of us had never been arrested or been through the court process and ignorantly i went to the arraignment with him thinking it was a court trial and i needed to be there to help drop the charges. the judge said becuase i was with him in court he was to be charged with a bond revocation. i have no clue about how anything in the court systems work and we were not aware we weren't supposed to be in contact of one another or we never would have intentionally broken the law. he is in jail right now and i have contacted the orginal bondsman who is trying to reinstate his bond. i need to know the most likely outcome of what will happen with my husband. will he be in jail for a while or will the judge most likely reinstate his bond? this is his first charge ever. and it is really taking a toll on us. please help me

Default Re: Bond Revocation Charge Please Help

The bondsman, court, and everyone told your husband no contact with you.

Then he shows up in court with you.

Bond revocation. It was intentional and blatant.

The judge is very unlikely to reinstate the bond.

Default Re: Bond Revocation Charge Please Help

I always liked the people charged with DWS that drove to court by themselves and still did not have a drivers license. The judge was clued in and would always ask if they had someone with them. Amazing how many times they said no and one of the officers would follow them out of the door and wait until they left the parking lot.

1. Sponsored Links