Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unhappy Re: NCO FIN/99

On my credit report thie name NCO FIN/99 Cavalry Portfolio Service appeared and I wanted to know more thanks to the help from the people on this page I learned they can be contacted through phone at 1-215-443-5368 at first I thought it was a mistake and I asked what it was about because I didn't have any outstanding bills they said it was debt collected from an electric company where I lived 5 years ago

Default Re: NCO FIN/99

Just returned from Iraq and went to do my yearly credit check. Under account history the only black eye I have is NCO FIN/99 dated 7/1/2007. No details as to its nature.

The only bad debt I can think of is before 2000 with Columbia House Records over 7yrs. ago. This is in direct violation of FCRA which states that they must report the date that the account first went delinquent not the actual date they sent it to the credit bureau. However they must do it in a seven year reporting peroid so in affect they are re-aging my debt from years ago. Each violation of this type amounts to $2500 in civil penalities. They are notorious for this behavior and harrassment of consumers just check the WWW.

My next coarse of action is going to have them validate whatever they claim and possibly get some money in damages recording all communication between me these scumbags.

Just check out these stories about this company.
    http://www.my3cents.com/companyRevie...=408&subcat=10
    The truth is out there, take action and stop them from using their sleazy corporate tactics.

Default Re: NCO FIN/99

Quote Quoting binali
    View Post
    I have a charge from NCO FIN/99 on my CR and I am not sure who to contact to settle this debt? Can anyone please help by letting me know. Thank you very much.

Default Re: debt

I have a NCO FIN/99 that I don't know anything about can you help with this

Default Re: debt

This thread discusses that particular company, and includes contact information for that company.

Smile Re: Who Is NCO FIN

I tried something fun. When you call them they tell you the call is "being recorded for quality service" blah blah blah. When I told them I was recording the call as well, they told me I had to turn my recorder off and call back, then they hung up... Too Funny!!!!

Default Re: Who Is NCO FIN

NCO FIN is a collection agency. Their phone number is 1 800 842 0640.

There number is 1 888 207 3081.

call 1 888 207 3081

See: http://www.ethannonsequitur.com/nco-...l-systems.html

Looks like a MEAN collection agency, with all the complaints..

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast