Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Who Is NCO FIN

I have a charge from NCO FIN/99 on my CR and I am not sure who to contact to settle this debt? Can anyone please help by letting me know. Thank you very much.

Default Tracking Down Debt

It's hard to say - perhaps you chould check www.ncogroup.com.

Before you do any settling how old is the debt? Chargeoffs will drop off your credit report in 7 years max. See if you can agree to do a pay for deletion if the account isnt that old.

I have a question about NCO FIn 99, well what happened to me is that i had a Bell South Account opened in my name when i was 17 by who i dont know, i knew nonthing about the account until i went to the military, then my report showed it by Bell South originally, then it was withdrew by Bell South after the military contacted them, now on my credit report it is showing NCO FIn 99 and the original account was with Bell South, the account went into collection APr 2000, but was opened by NCO FIn in 2002 well i know that next Apr 2007 it will fall of my credit correct?? Even if it was opened by NCO FIn in 2002?? So should i try to settle or just wait till next year for it to drop off, by the way i owe $346.

Default debt

i just received a credit report and on it I had a debt from NCOFIN/99. I am unaware of this debt and was wondering if you could give me any info on this. Please contact me asap. I am trying to settle all of my debt.

I just checked my credit report today and i noticed one on here from NCO Fin/99 for 208.00 and i have absolutely no idea where it came from or what it is for. I cant find any information on this company, like a phone number or something so that i can try to figure out where this debt is coming from, Can someone please help??

Your credit report should identify the creditor. Perhaps you chould check www.ncogroup.com .

Default nco fin/99

i just looked at my credit report and this is on there way back in jul 04. i have no idea what it is or where it came from.. i have been in honduras this past year and im just seeing it now... if there is a number i should call or something you guys can do to help me with this please do.... thank you and i hope to hear from you soon...

aj

Default Re: NCO FIN/99

Hi, Everyone.

This NCO is also on my husbands CR and it didn't have a phone number. We don't know why it's there but I looked it up. The address on his CR matches the address listed. Here is the number if anyone needs it here it is.
    (215) 443 - 5368. The right name of the company is Nco Corio. This is the name that came up with the Nco Fin/99 the address is the same, and this was the number listed. Hope this helps ya'll.

Default Re: NCO FIN/99

[QUOTE=binali;13820]I have a charge from NCO FIN/99 on my CR and I am not sure who to contact to settle this debt? What is NCO FIN/99 on my credit report? I do not understand. I have only had one credit card and always paid it on time. I feel like someone has gotten my social security number and have gotten a credit card in my name. What do I do? I should not be responsible for this debt. The debt is 4,664.00. Please help me and there is another credit card with a charge-off. I don't even know what that is. Thank you.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast