Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Falsified Birth Certificate

All acts take place in CA. Jurisdiction.......American national, Married Other Woman, and former Affair Partner of my Swedish national husband,.....conned and coerced my Husband under duress of exposing their affair...with false promisies for consideration for his donating sperm to the CA. sperm bank, where he signed away his parental rights. She falsified the sperm bank records that she was "single" , when she was legally married, but not living with her German husband, who resided back in Germany...when setting up that account as well as falsifing her history at Dr. offices.
    She used a CA. fertility clinic to assist her conception....they told her that the sperm tested... as not viable for AI. (she claimed her sperm donor was her husband).... The OW (other woman) actively sought out the other Married man to have sex to "just" concieve her child....and that no one would ever know the difference ("method of conception" ) about his helping her with her baby project. She was 38, had a career and has a MBA...... she wanted nothing from him, (she claimed falsely) that he would not be liable, etc...otherwise there was the implied threat that she could use his sperm donation as further blackmail to expose their sordid past history to HIs Wife. He cooperated to save his marriage.
    OW was technically legally married during conception and birth of her adulterine bastard child. At the hospitial she declared under penalty of perjury to be married to the father of the baby...(MY husband). putting my husband's name illegally on the BC. and records....There was no declaration of paternity by my H......Her husband found out about the child when it was 7 months old in 2001 from me.......He filed for divorce in Germany, not until July of 2003...his wife did not appear for the uncontested divorce.
    Under a german decision , the court declared her husband not a father as his name was not on the birth certificate....which was an illegal falsified document presented as authentic. No other determination was made as to who was the father under improper jurisdictional setting. He sent foreign court papers to his wife in the US.....who has refused to this day to file those papers in a US court where she resides.......acting as though she didn't recognize the divorce decree ???
    In 2004 and to date Her EX-H ? started sending his wife tens of thousands of $$$$ in support for her and the child, (without court orders to do so) encouraging her to not seek CS or involving the sperm donor as a legal father with custody , etc...because of his still marriage ? OW did not want "the evil wife" having involvement with her child in such a setting with past affair history , she claimed to EX-H???
    She has not had a steady income-job since the birth of her child, claiming to have financial woes to date, in debt etc.

Other woman gave her son my husband's unique identifing name...against my husband's request not to do so..she also refused for 2 years after the birth of her child to not destroy the sperm @cryobank, claiming it was her property and threating other unwarrented children to further damage the sperm donor's marriage relatonship.......Because of her outrageous behavior and her unwillingness to destroy my H's sperm and for the fact that she would NOT prove paternity......I stayed married....forcing her to act first to prove How she got pregnant, whose DNA etc.
    Lawyers said that the name on the birth certificate proves nothing. The statute of limitations passed after 2 years in CA. to disprove paternity, when all parties had the facts, yet my H was deemed to have No standing to challenge the Birth certificate ....as he is not a legal parent. ...and he does not wan't to "catch 22" raise a paternity hearing. He feels he showed his intent by their written agreement to only be a sperm donor , regardless of how concieved, and does not want a forced DNA test....when her Husband is the presumed father, still.
    He has notified OW of his position thru lawyers. She has refused to prove paternity going on 7 years now...but still goes about listing him as a legal parent, falsifing school , medical records and applying to get a passport, claiming his abandonment of them. The US State dept was informed of all the facts from our side and they refused (Oct 2006) to allow a passport to be issued to the child until he is 18, if his so claimed mother refuses to correct the birth certificate....she in fact lied about her "maiden name" on the birth certificate, giving her married name as her maiden name....so she is not technically deemed to have the right to file for such documents......
    She has done nothing to date.

I feel that because of her public declations.theis is slander to my family and a deliberate intention to cause extreme emotional distress to me.
    What can I do .the office of vital records claim they have no power to force her to correct the BC.
    What can I Do ...as her BC could be used to get false Social secruity claims...etc.....future attacks on our estate.

Default Re: Falsified Birth Certificate

Okay backwards then........in this conundrum
    ....does a Wife seperately have any recourse against another woman (OW) who has lied about being married to her husband....OW slandering "the wife" to others, OW asserting "false victimization claims of harrassment" by the wife to others, ....OW creates on paperwork and gov't documents a trail of false associations to the Wife's husband starting with the Other Woman's first action of putting another man's name other than her legal husband falsely on a birth certificate (by marriage declaration) creating a falsified legal document . There is no declaration of paternity, no father present at the birth, and no permission was ever given to OW to claim a marriage to her "Sperm donor". Sperm donor was given oral promises (and reassurances of Ca. legal codes) of not being identified "as concideration" for his sperm donation at a sperm Bank or held out as a father.
    and WHO is the legal father is this case ?
    AS it has been 7 years ........statutes of limitationswas two.......can the child's mother and legal husband not ever disprove paternity, even when the legal assumed father's name is not on the BC by blatent lies ?

My concerns are about this unrectified BC that still remains as a potential instument of false connection to my family as time passes as well as the illegal use of our family name for the Adulterine child, (which is a protected foreign "noble" name under treaty)....
    It is beyond me as to why the other Women's blatent refusal to prove paternity .......It has me so Inflicted with emotional distress and is causing grave harm to my marriage by HER not resolving these issues ....In addition we can add my concerns for the child with the mother
    's alienation of a potential parent /other family, if deemed so in the future as time passes.
    My husband donated sperm to the Other woman thru a sperm bank (physcian) agreement......will that stand up to prevent any future DNA court demands as the code says? or will "method of conception" be the trump card that over rides the "intent of the parties" ....Has the time element run out as well to disprove paternity in this case.
    The burden was on the assumed parents, not a possible DNA contributor.
    Here is another legal twist...the Birth certificate can not be admitted as evidence to a court to prove anything other than a child was born in CA.........the names of both parents were misrepresented when the BC was created. The mother lied about her name.

SO What can a wife who is affected by all this chaos do ???????...and please, Divorcing the wayward husband is not going to happen... unless the other woman FIRST proves paternity and gets Child support orders, if the sperm donor agreement is not honored as the intent of the initial Creation of this child as the woman was married......
    I'm trying to condense this...It's been 7 years of living in a legal nightmare.
    The DA authorities refuse to enforce the "criminal" laws in Ca. including perjury , creating false documents, etc ......CA. Vital Records has no independent authority to force correction of a falsified BC....if the mother wishes not to correct it. They have told my Husband that he has no standing to file a correction as he is not assumed a legal parent under Ca. law. Only the married husband has that right to file when there was no signed declaration of paternity .
    It is a nightmare, no one will do anything......and so the lies continue by the Other woman, claiming my Husband is a "legal parent"...........
    This affects my life, my childrem
    n's lives, our estate in the future...........but yet I have NO right to challenge her false claims of paternity ?????????
    All I can think of is using Civil code ?? 44 CA....the right to protect family interests from harm by others, deliberation infliction of emotional distress to unwantedly force divorce actions , etc, harm to my kids by this other woman's direct interference in my family, blah, blah, blah......but I don't want to open a can of worms that subjects my Husband to a paternity action. I feel it is the OW that should raise that issue.........I just want her forced to correct the records first, to start at square one....and then if she wants a paternity hearing nothing is stopping her !
    HOW to do this, not subjecting my husband to unwanted scutiny ?

Okay, how to correct a CA. falsified Birth certificate if the mother is unwilling to correct it.......
    Paternity unproven.....legally assumed that her husband is the father even though she lied on the birth certificate as to who was her real husband.
    Can this woman be sued for this. ? Intention infliction of emotional distress ?
    7 years since the birth of the adulterine bastard child......legal father has been paying support thus encouringing the mother NOt to disprove his paternity, even though his name is not on the BC document .

Quote Quoting pavvintz
    View Post
    Okay, how to correct a CA. falsified Birth certificate if the mother is unwilling to correct it.......
    Paternity unproven.....legally assumed that her husband is the father even though she lied on the birth certificate as to who was her real husband.
    Can this woman be sued for this. ? Intention infliction of emotional distress ?
    7 years since the birth of the adulterine bastard child......legal father has been paying support thus encouringing the mother NOt to disprove his paternity, even though his name is not on the BC document .
    The law requires that the husband is listed on the birth certificate. What is a "adulterine bastard child"?

The legal father is the husband. If any other man has been paying child support for a child that "may" be his, then he is providing gifts to the mother. He is welcome to stop the gifts at any time.

The law says a lot of things...that seem unenforceable by state officials.

So if the 'legal father-husband" is paying gifts of $$$ to the mother to support the child and herself....he is therefore acting as a parent assuming the responsibility of being the legal parent......after the time limits for disproving his presummed paternity have passed. Therefore this matter can not be adjudicated differently in the future. ???
    The sperm donor has never paid any gifts of $$$$$$$ because he was told to do so ...could be used against him as acting as a parent.

Again how to force the mother to correct the false birth certificate ?

Quote Quoting pavvintz
    View Post
    The law says a lot of things...that seem unenforceable by state officials.

So if the 'legal father-husband" is paying gifts of $$$ to the mother to support the child and herself....he is therefore acting as a parent assuming the responsibility of being the legal parent......after the time limits for disproving his presummed paternity have passed. Therefore this matter can not be adjudicated differently in the future. ???
    The sperm donor has never paid any gifts of $$$$$$$ because he was told to do so ...could be used against him as acting as a parent.

Again how to force the mother to correct the false birth certificate ?
    The birth certificate is not false. Period.

The birth certificate is false.....there was no marriage to my husband, there is no declaration of paternity by my husband....there has been no adjudication of facts about parentage.

You don't even know what an adulterine bastard is........

Don't start throwing absolutes around.

Even the Ca. Court advice page says a birth certificate is not PROOF of paternity !!!!!

Quote Quoting pavvintz
    View Post
    The birth certificate is false.....there was no marriage to my husband, there is no declaration of paternity by my husband....there has been no adjudication of facts about parentage.

You don't even know what an adulterine bastard is........

Don't start throwing absolutes around.

Even the Ca. Court advice page says a birth certificate is not PROOF of paternity !!!!!
    Considering that I didn't read the absolutely ridiculously long posts that you wrote, I have no idea what you're TALKING about.

And, that phrase "adulterine bastard" is not used commonly. So why would you expect me to know what it is?

Of course a birth certificate is not proof of paternity. It never was. It is proof about the legal parents of the child.

there you go again talking out both sides.......it can't be both ways.

the birth certificate is not proof of the legal parents if it was acquired falsely.....it is only proof of a birth in the State where the BC was issued.

paternity implies legality.........the BC is not an instrument of truth that confirms legal parentage..........just an assumption of paternity that has no legal weight.

Quote Quoting pavvintz
    View Post
    there you go again talking out both sides.......it can't be both ways.

the birth certificate is not proof of the legal parents if it was acquired falsely.....it is only proof of a birth in the State where the BC was issued.

paternity implies legality.........the BC is not an instrument of truth that confirms legal parentage..........just an assumption of paternity that has no legal weight.
    Do you not speak English well? Or do you type like this for fun?

I went back to your original post to try to figure out what the heck you're talking about. A birth certificate shows legal parents. If she unlawfully named herself as married, then the person that she committed the crime against is welcome to file a police report.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast