Default Failed Urine Test While On Probation

Hi, I have a friend who was charged for the first time with a drug offense. He thinks he failed the urine test his probation officer gave him just before a possible transfer to another county. He says he took a handful of cold meds the day before the test and thats why he thinks he failed, and the drug offense was for meth. the question is...if he did fail does he go to jail or do they give another test or ? What happens at this point? If he doesnt report will they visit the location he has listed as his home address and if so do they need a search warrant? He doesnt want to turn himself in because the way he sees it is if he failed the test and he shows up they send him to jail...if he doesnt report anymore then he goes to jail if they catch him but has a little extra time to remain free in the process. Any advice on this situation is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Default Re: HELP, Failed piss test, Probation in ARK

Should we infer from his attitude that he has a considerable criminal history and has failed prior tests?

Default Re: Failed Urine Test While On Probation

He has never failed a test before, and as far as i know as far as his "ciminal history" goes it is traffic violations only.

Then he needs to get over himself, because if he truly hasn't used meth he may simply be succumbing to paranoia. If he hasn't already waited too long, he can obtain his own blood test which more specifically identifies whatever may be in his blood.

Yes, that may be true, but the question is...would they allow such a thing or simply lock him up on the spot because of what the original test showed? I dont know but i dont think he is on himself to "get over himself". I dont know that you could call concern "paranoia" either, i think he has right to be concerned when a part of his life is at stake and is laid solely upon the reasoning of others. Having not had to deal with "them" much myself, the little i have come in contact with them i know for a certainty that the way the system works is corruption in the extreme sense of the word, what i have learned is that those who have money havnt anything to worry about as their money usually can either buy them off entirely or at least buy them a MUCH lighter "punishment" from the beast, i have seen this first hand and know that it is very wide spread indeed. The system we submit to is certainly set up to rob rather to perform true justice. If we were to go back to the only TRUE law which is biblical law given to us by our Father, not fraudulant man-made "laws", we'd not have any problems whatsoever. I'm sure alot who would read this may not like it, but the truth will always remain true no matter who rejects it or who doesnt like it. Anyway, i do appreciate the help.

1. Sponsored Links