Default Rules of a No Contact Order

My question is the judge put a no contact order (judges orders not mine)for my husband with his sentence a month ago. So no contact with me. The question is, when he writes the children letters can he send them to our house or does he have to send them else where and then have them bring them over. There is not an order on the children. And am I allowed to write for the kids not for me but for them. I don't want to get in trouble or have him either. The kids got a letter but it went to someone elses house because don't know the laws of this. Does anyone know?
    AND AM I ALOUD TO SEND A FAMILY PICTURE TO THEM (IT HAS ME IN IT AS WELL) THANKS IN ADVANCE

WISCONSIN WISCONSIN WISCONSIN

Default Re: Rules of a No Contact Order

Your husband should discuss this with his probation officer, and follow his probation officer's instructions.

he does not have one he just got sentenced a month ago to prison for 3 years he is in one prison only for 90 days screening and ect. then off to the final one so if no one know who it is now or when that will be who does he find out from or where can i find out from he is in the process of getting an appeal lawyer when he gets one who knows when that would be would that be the person there has to be someone now who can answer these simple questions. left in the dark......

You can check the court file from his case to see if it includes a petition for a court-appointed appellate lawyer.

thanks. I got a copy of a motion for the appeal to the clerks and also sent to the appealate public defenders office. It was filed on Oct 2nd. How do I get in touch with the appointed attorney (I don't know who it is and either does he) according to his parents. He does not have a clue of anything that is going on. He just requested for the appeal and that was that. Nothing was heard again. Can I just make a few phone calls to find out from the PD office? Or should I wait since I think they have 30 days which is next week to get back to him.

Thank you

The attorney doesn't have to speak with you, and cannot discuss the case with you without the client's permission. Once the court order granting the petition is approved and an appellate attorney is assigned to the case, you should be able to find out who the lawyer is from the court record.

1. Sponsored Links