Yet another frustrated teenager wanting to get out of home...

I'm 17, living in Colorado and I am having a hell of a time figuring out the emancipation laws here. I've been online for hours and I can't figure it out. I don't live in a physically abusive home, but my dad is in a sense emotionally abusing me -which sounds stupid but w/e. I honestly hate licing here and my parents and I never get along. Since I was 12 my mom has been telling me I could live on my own and get by so that won't be hard. I have a steady income and money in the bank. I'm not finished with highschool, but I am thinking of taking my GED or finishing at an alternative highschool. I am going to get my diplome of some sort so that shouldn't be a problem either. My boyfriend lives in Georgia and his cousin offered me a place to live until I turn 18. Also, there is a college oppurtunity there that I can go to before I am 18 as long as I graduate highschool. My parents probably won't sign off for me to be emancipated, but someone told me that at 17 it isn't required.

What are some of the legal requirements in Colorado, and how can I go about getting emancipated? Marriage I guess is sort of an option though I don't really want to get married just to move out. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Even who to contact for information is great.