Hybrid View

Unhappy 13-Year-Old Accused of Sexual Offense on his Siblings

Hi,

My son who is thirteen, has been accused of making his 5 and 7 year old stepsisters on his father's side lick his penis. At this point there is no evidence or witnesses; just the five year old girl stating that she learned this behavior from my son. My son who was asked about it says, " I would never do something like that to my little sisters, they are blaming it on me and they are learning all kinds of nasty things from the little girl across the street(who is twelve) that they hang out with". He says that they come home and tell him stories all the times about the things that do over there. And he tries to tell his father and their mom but they say that he is making up stories. I asked the question, " How did you learn of this information that my son was doing these things" and his father's statement was " I walked in on my five year old doing something that she was not supposed to(he did not say what) and when he asked her where she learned this from she told him my son (her brother).

There is a few things that does not set right with me and i need some advice first off i want to explain the situation a little deeper. My ex-husband and his girlfriend have been together for the past 10 years. She has always thought that i still wanted my husband back. She has never liked my child from day one because of the relationship that my son, his father, and I have. We have been close since the breakup, and try to make my son feel whole with us living in different homes. I have tried to stay out of her way because i know of her feelings and dont want to make things worse for him in his pursuance of his relationship. So she has had two girls and just recently had a little boy by my ex-husband. Ever since the little boy has been born she continuously tells her other girls and my son that they have a new brother and they dont have to worry about the older brother (my son) because he is to mean. I feel that she wants my ex to himself without my son being around. She knows that she will have to come up with something drastic to break the bond that he has with his son.

I personally, believe she has told these girls to say this to try to keep my son away from his father. The reason why I feel that way is because the little girl has had three completely different stories since she first told in four days ago. She does not remember what she told him when it first happened. She is five years old if she really expierienced a sexual offense she would remember something like that in its entirety. Understood, that she is five and not going to remember everything, but at five how do you have so many totally different stories of sexual encounters. Something is really wrong with this picture.

But the question i have is What should i do at this point, to prove and protect my son against further heartache in this situation when i truly believe he would not do something of this nature?

Default Re: 13-Year-Old Accused of Sexual Offense on his Siblings

He's accused. You mean the police are involved? Child protective services?

No, not yet. His girlfriend is taking the girls to counseling and with me being a pre-law student. I am aware that once these accusations come out in their sessions; it is by law that it is reported to Child protective services. I am trying to head this off before it affects my son. He is already going through alot with peers and life changes of becoming a teenager.

It would make sense to consult a lawyer now, in anticipation that the counselor is going to report this to protective services.

Quote Quoting Breaking the Curse
    View Post
    No, not yet. His girlfriend is taking the girls to counseling and with me being a pre-law student. I am aware that once these accusations come out in their sessions; it is by law that it is reported to Child protective services. I am trying to head this off before it affects my son. He is already going through alot with peers and life changes of becoming a teenager.
    You should also IMMEDIATELY take your son to a counselor who specializes in young sexual preditors...S/he would be able to ferret out the truth very quickly.

Talk to a lawyer first.

Quote Quoting aaron
    View Post
    Talk to a lawyer first.
    How about she stops by the attorney's office on her way to the therapist??

1. Sponsored Links