Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation How To Withdraw A Plea Entered Under Extreme Duress

In the police state of michigan...

I already know that it is very difficult to withdraw a plea of no contest. All I need to know is the process for doing so.

The jailers said that I should plead guilty if I want to get out. The persecutor informed me that I should plead guilty as well. Jailers were intentionally placing me in cells with rivals who were consistently expressing their intent to "break me in" if I was to be in the jail for much longer. My incompetent defense attorney said that I had to plead guilty otherwise he would quit.

Of course, the judge asked questions like "has anyone forced or coerced you into pleading guilty today"? And I had to lie in order to get out of the life threatening situation. If I went back to the jail to wait for a trial, I would have had to defend myself and in the process receive another charge for doing so. That is if I was lucky enough to be successful in my defense.

I am fed up with the persecution that the injustice system in the United States continually doles out to low-income people. I have nothing to lose. If legal remedies do not solve this life threatening problem, I will be forced to resort to other methods of expressing my distrust and anger with the police state that is now thriving in michigan and the other 49 states in what was once proudly known as the United States of America.

One question only: How do I withdraw my forced plea of no contest?

Default Re: I was forced to plead no contest under extreme duress - how do I withdraw that pl

Jailers were intentionally placing me in cells with rivals
    What do you mean by "rivals"?

Default Re: I was forced to plead no contest under extreme duress - how do I withdraw that pl

...Of course, the judge asked questions like "has anyone forced or coerced you into pleading guilty today"? And I had to lie in order to get out of the life threatening situation....

So are you going back to court and swearing under oath that you are a liar?

panther10758 Guest

I will be forced to resort to other methods of expressing my distrust and anger with the police state that is now thriving in michigan and the other 49 states in what was once proudly known as the United States of America.
    You do realize that you just made what could be considered a terrorist threat!

Arrow Re: I was forced to plead no contest under extreme duress - how do I withdraw that pl

Quote Quoting Baystategirl
    View Post
    What do you mean by "rivals"?
    1. a person who is competing for the same object or goal as another, or who tries to equal or outdo another; competitor.

Dictionary definition of rival

Do you know what it is like in jails these days? People want your food, your clothes, your money, anything that can be taken from you, other convicts will try to take. This includes your life if you are not cooperative.

Question Re: I was forced to plead no contest under extreme duress - how do I withdraw that pl

Quote Quoting seniorjudge
    View Post
    So are you going back to court and swearing under oath that you are a liar?
    Yes, would you not lie if your very life depended upon you not telling the absolute truth?

Are you really a judge? What about the process by which one can withdraw a coerced plea?

Default Re: How To Withdraw A Plea Entered Under Extreme Duress

Have you already served your sentence?

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: How To Withdraw A Plea Entered Under Extreme Duress

You must first prove the coercion.

Talking Re: I was forced to plead no contest under extreme duress - how do I withdraw that pl

Quote Quoting panther10758
    View Post
    You do realize that you just made what could be considered a terrorist threat!
    How so? What if my "other method of expressing my distrust and anger with the police state" is to construct a giant yard sign with a picture of a giant pink pig's face (complete with badge, uniform and cap) crossed out?

Good thing I use multiple high-anonymity proxy servers. I don't want to see the piggies again!

Arrow Re: How To Withdraw A Plea Entered Under Extreme Duress

Quote Quoting seniorjudge
    View Post
    Have you already served your sentence?
    No, I am on probation for two years, and I don't have any way of traveling the 300 miles every month to report to probation piggie. There is more info in this thread.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast