1. I am H1 B visa holder. My anual salary is 56375 and this is mentioned in the offer letter and also same is mentioned in the documents submitted to USCIS.
2. I have contract with my employer for 2 years, it clearly says that I need to pay 15000$ if I leave the company before 2 years. And this amount is towards the amount they spent on me for training, mentor, relocation and other charges.
Currently I am not in any project and my employer doesn't has any work for me and I am attending the interview for job for the last 45 days sitting at my house.
Now I got a new job with new employer and I want to move to new employer leaving the current employer.
And the reasons for leaving my current employee is:
1. They are paying me at 55K per year but in the offer letter it is mentioned I will be paid 56375/year
2. They are unable to show me the work for last 45 days.
3. They have not given me any kind of training, mentor or I am not in any client projects so these is no relocation amount spent on me.
4. My employer is now forcing me to apply for a leave for these 45 days.
-- Can I leave my current employer by putting up these reasons, In worst case if I need to pay the amount is there any chance of reducing the amount to be paid as they have not given me any training, mentor or relocation.