Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marked NCO Fin/99 on my Credit report

I pulled my credit report and it has many many instances of NCO fin/99 and NCO MEDCLR. They do not list the original creditor so I called them to find out what these accounts were for. They of coarse were rude and basically said pay us. Most of the accounts are from more than 2 years ago which I was under the impression things fell off after 2 years. I asked them to provide me with my signature stating I authorized any debt and was told it is not their responsability to provide this information. The total amount for all my bad accounts is only $1400 so they are not enough to constitute a lawyers retainer. Is it their responsibility to provide me with more than an itemized bill? If not what is the best coarse of action for an individual trying to litigate with collection companies without the assistance of a lawyer? Also does anyone know of any ruling or case law that might help in my search for a clean, clear and only my debt credit report?

Default Verification of Credit Information

If you dispute the validity of the debt, make a formal objection to the entries and demand that they be verified with the original creditor.

derogatory info stays on your credit report for 7 years. check your pm's.

Default Where did you even find a phone number for them.

I have this on my report as well and I have no idea what it is for. I have been looking for phone number or address so that I can see if I can get this matter cleared up. Any info will be helpful Thanks

Default Contact Info

How were you able to contact them? I'm trying to find some contact information and I can't call them. Can yo give me a phone number?

I recently checked my CR and found this company as well. I can't seem to contact anyone from this company during their business hours or get them to return my call. I've read -several- reports of this company doing less than notable business and am trying to resolve this as quickly as I can. The only information that I've been able to gather is to write a dispute letter (The link above is really good) but do NOT sign it by hand. There was someone in another forum that stated that her signature magically appeared on papers she had never seen. They suggested sending one copy to the company and one to the Better Business Bureau.

If anyone gets any other information on this matter or company, could you please contact me?

Default NCO FIN/99

Whats up with this I never had this until now and it's for $64.00...no information with it just I owe it...how can I contact them and get this straightened out.as well as how can I find out who I really owed it to..........any help out there please reply

heatheranngel@adelphia.net

thanks

Default nco fin/99

I hope this information helps you all! This company is a debt collector for both medical and utility bills. They are only required to send one notice and after 30 days they immediately charge off on your credit report. I got the royal run around with very rude employees but ended up talking with Lisa in Barbados, who was very helpful. Her number is 888-207-3081. She was able to find my account number, which 3 other employees at different numbers were not. Once she finds the account number, you have to call the collections department at 800-709-8625 to pay off the account. They will take payment by check or credit card over the phone, but will charge you $5.00 to do it. It also takes 30 days for everything to clear. This companies business practices should not be legal, especially what they did to my credit rating for $100. If anyone knows any way of legally cleaning up my credit, I'd appreciate the information!

Hello I've your letter and the number i dailed you , i need the ext. with it do you know it. This is the close i got to getting a number to clear my credit. Every one i talk to really didnt have on number, I'm really close of giving up. I really need help . thanks alot
    greendanyell [/b][/list][/quote]

Default SOBs!

i'm in shock, but also glad to see i'm not the only one to have these crooks on their reports, what the hell? why are they still around with so much on their hands? i have a number that was on my credit report, so you can try contacting them 1-888-207-3081 open 9-5 mon-fri. i tried calling too, but got the machine. also, look at rip off reports.com, there's lots of folks too over there that have the same problem, this is insane. i was wondering who the hell these people were and why they were on my credit report, saying i owe $200. these people have GOT to go down! what can we all do????? :evil:

http://tinyurl.com/9scdf

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast