Default Can Someone Help Me

IM in dire need of someones help..im only 15 and i cant take it any more..my father is my custodial parent and he is a alcoholic,he is on his 4th dwi,and is facing jail time, we been fighting them in a battle with the protection of a epo, well the epo was dismissed yesterday in court and me and my sis has to be return to my fathers care on sunday..I cant go back if i dont my mother and step father will be arrested I NEED HELP AND I NEED IT FAST, im really scared for my well being and my sister, we can't go back there, if there is anyone who can help us please i need the most help i can get..i dont wont to be force back there, i live in ky and if you can help me please i will do anything im so wrry this isnt goin to work out and im goin to go back..and my well being will be over and any thing could happen and my mother cant do anything..i dont have even 2 days to wait pleas we need help

zackery
    im really scared

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: Can some one help me?

What is it your seeking? Emancipation, Mother to have custody or what? If there is already a court order you will have to go through courts to hav order changed

panther10758 Guest

Kentucky has no emancipation statute. By the way

Im willing to take to discuss eithor one..im trying to live with my mother but my father is putting up a very hard fight for me to do that..and since i have to go with him im trying to learn my other options im so cunfused..i really wont to live with my mom..pleaz help some how I ready to look at all of my options

panther10758 Guest

If your homelife is abusive and/or dangeous contact Socail Services and file a report. Then have your Mother petition courts for custody. Emancipation is not an option in your state

yes i know i just learn that today..and im very disapointed for Kentucky not to have nothing to help, but there must be another way around all of this. and to help me out

panther10758 Guest

You were given your answer. Have your Mother petition court for custody also contact CPS over any neglect or abuse issues

see that is the thing we did that we had done a epo order and it was dealing with that, then last thursday they dismissed the whole thing cause our wittness didnt show up and now i have to back sunday to him..the social service was involed and they had said it was they was unfitted with the living conditions, to many ppl in the house, they had have complients before and our soical worker try to help us out but it failed, they was very sorry also..now we are callin left and rite and we have had any anwsers and we are running out of hope

panther10758 Guest

You have to work within the system the squeaky wheel gets the grease keep filing reports or keep contact with your worker.

1. Sponsored Links