Ten years ago an OK multinational company hired us, as Sales Representative for its equipment sales in India.
1. This agreement was never renewed but we continue to earn sales commission till past one year for sales made in India.
2. This Agreement gave us exclusivity on all Indian sales. However it does keep option for US company to open office in India and contact customers directly.
3. Agreement called for commission against sales activies. We did much beyond. We made a partnership company in India in US company name and did correspondecse from two offices in different cities in the name of this partnership company. We did project related activites such as getting quataion from sub contractors, coordinating site activites, project expediting which was not part of Sales Agreement. They had promised us to make Directors in their Indian operation once established. So we did this extra work in expectation of brigher future.
4. Last year, US company opened their own office and appointed their own directors. They stopped corresponding with us and did not pay us substantial commission earned on many projects.
5. They had Indian customer award a local contarct in our partnership company name before opening their own office. After award of this contract they changed it in their own company name in India without our consent.
6. We had established this US company in India. They continue to praise our services even when they discussed the idea of opening thier Indian office. They had promised more responsiblity and brighter future, more money for us after establishing their new company.
7. They have now stopped responding to us in spite of repeated calls and emails.
We gave up everything to establish this company. What alternative do we have to get justice.