Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Child's Accusation Against Step-Father

What country is your husband from?
    Does he have a green card or is he a USC?
    Are you a USC?
    Were you planning on abandoning your children to follow your husband to his country?
    No you won't be able to take the children out of the country.

forgive me but i wont say where my husband is from. he is a greencard holder. i am a USC. what i truly want is for this situation to be ended and have my husband and my children back but my daughter's story is ruining our lives. i feel my children are better off where they are at rather than with me. so yes i was planning to leave my children behind.

thank you

panther10758 Guest

Quote Quoting lfaridi
    View Post
    forgive me but i wont say where my husband is from. he is a greencard holder. i am a USC. what i truly want is for this situation to be ended and have my husband and my children back but my daughter's story is ruining our lives. i feel my children are better off where they are at rather than with me. so yes i was planning to leave my children behind.

thank you
    WHAT KIND OF PARENT LEAVES THEIR CHILDREN BEHIND SO EASILY!!!

what kind of a child tells lies about their parents and wants them in jail? my children were taken out of my home. i have no idea when or if i will ever get them back. if this case takes more than 15 months then i lose them forever anyway. i love my children and i love my husband, but i cant stand by and let my child destroy my happiness.

Quote Quoting lfaridi
    View Post
    what kind of a child tells lies about their parents and wants them in jail? my children were taken out of my home. i have no idea when or if i will ever get them back. if this case takes more than 15 months then i lose them forever anyway. i love my children and i love my husband, but i cant stand by and let my child destroy my happiness.
    A false allegation is a lie and when a child tells it, there is absolutely nothing preventing them from adding to the story. Most do and usually it is because they are trying to please their interviewer.

In many false allegation cases dealing with child sexual abuse, unfortunately, the initial advice given to the accused is let's wait and see what they have before we do anything. Those giving that advice have no understanding that while waiting, ample opportunity exists for someone to work with that child and, over time, one charge can easily become 10 to 15 individual indictments. When that happens, then the advice normally becomes, accept the plea bargain.

Professional assistance is available.

Quote Quoting lfaridi
    View Post
    look lady your a lot better off getting all the facts from your daughter before you just up and leave. She could have been molested and your husband just seems like the type that wouldn't do such a thing. I should know my stepdad molested me and my sister and we had test done that said we weren't touched and he claims never to have done it and he doesn't act like the type that would. And for the child destroying your happiness if you believe your husband over your own flesh and blood then there is something wrong with you.

Not to mention, when someone skips the country when he is being investigated, puts a big GUILTY sign on him. Wasn't he advised not to leave anywhere until this was cleared? I'm sorry OP, but even if the child was lying, you stick with your children, go to therapy, and figure out why she did that. You are choosing your own flesh and blood over a relationship. I think you are right about one thing, she is better off wherever she is. I hope he gets charged with evading justice, and you get charged with harboring a fugitive, by not giving up his wherabouts. I have allready decided, by him running, that he is guilty, and you by helping him run, that you know this. If you had faith that this did not happen, then you would have told him, to stay and fight for the truth!!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2