Default What's the Best Way to Reinstate a Suspended Driver's License

My question involves getting my drivers licence reinstated in California, Nevada or Minnesota. I had a Minnesota lisc and got a dui in California...i now work in Cali but live in Nevada. Where I live, move and work is up in the air and am considering living and moving to where ever it would be the most affordable/simplest to get my lisc reinstated. I have 8/18 months of my Calif dui class left..and am under the impression if i were to move back to Minnesota i could finish it online...(true or not)..Minnesota reinstatement is lots of money. California is cheap but I need the Sr22 insurance...can you clarify what I should know regarding these facts and choices? Thanks so much, Lyndelu

Default Re: What's the Best Way to Reinstate a Supsended Driver's License

You need to clear your issues in California and do the reinstatement thing there (even if you never had a California license). California will allow out of state DUI recipients to do the course elsewhere. I do not know if the fact you are working in California will screw that. If your license was suspended back in Minnesota rather than them just declining to renew it, you'll have to reinstate it there as well.
    After all your suspensions are cleared you can apply to Nevada for a license.

1. Sponsored Links