i am new to this forum.
i need help.
me and my wife filed joint i751 on may 2012 ,in order to remove the conditions on my GC. my biometrics appointment was on second week of june, 2012. they stamped my passport for one year Extension as well.
but now we are going through a situation that she is asking me for Divorce. my GC expires today.
what should i do now?
what happens to my application?
some one help please.
here are the documents i submitted along with my i751 application.
List of included Documents:
• joint From I-751
• Application Fees (Application and Biometric fees)
• Copies of Permanent Resident Card
• Lease Agreement
• Copy of Marriage Certificate
• Copies of Passport
• Copies of Driver licenses (both)
• Joint Tax Return (Year 2009, Year 2010, Year 2011)
• Life Insurance Policy (me beneficiary)
• Joint T-Mobile Account
• Joint Cox Communication (Authorized user)
• Joint Automobile Insurance
• Joint Vehicle Ownership Title
• Joint Renter Insurance
• Bank of America Checking Account (VOID Check Attached)
• Copies of Previous Checking Account of Bank of America
• Affidavit of support letters
• joint Fitness Membership
• Copies of Credit cards (Authorized)
• Movie Tickets
• Wedding and Additional Photos
• Copy of Address Change from USCIS
• Documents from Bank of America for closed joint Account