Re: Indecent Exposure in an Adult Theater
unless the place you are is a nude bar, a nude resort, or any business where the attendees are typically nude for some reason, yes, it is likely to cause affront or alarm if one were to expose themselves. Beyond that, even in a place where nudity is typical and expected, one can still act, concerning their nudity, in a way that can cause affront or alarm.
well, you might want to also review the entire statute:
18-7-302. Indecent exposure
(1) A person commits indecent exposure:
(a) If he or she knowingly exposes his or her genitals to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person with the intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person;
(b) If he or she knowingly performs an act of masturbation in a manner which exposes the act to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person.
(2) (a) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2003, p. 1435, § 31, effective July 1, 2003.)
(b) Indecent exposure is a class 1 misdemeanor.
(3) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2002, p. 1587, § 21, effective July 1, 2002.)
(4) Indecent exposure is a class 6 felony if the violation is committed subsequent to two prior convictions of a violation of this section or of a violation of a comparable offense in any other state or in the United States, or of a violation of a comparable municipal ordinance.
(5) For purposes of this section, "masturbation" means the real or simulated touching, rubbing, or otherwise stimulating of a person's own genitals or pubic area for the purpose of sexual gratification or arousal of the person, regardless of whether the genitals or pubic area is exposed or covered.
I am not an attorney and any advice is not to be construed as legal advice. You might even want to ignore my advice. Actually, there are plenty of real attorneys that you might want to ignore as well.