My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
I violated my probation and am to have a hearing. I am currently on probation for a possesion charge (i only have 3 months to go) and I recieved a dui.
- Is there anything i can expect when i go to my hearing?
- will i be remanded right then and there? I ask because I will have my 10 year old son with me and if that is what is to happen, I need to make arraingements for him to be cared for.
- Will I be sentenced during the hearing or will I have another date for sentancing?
- is it possible that I just get more probation time?
- would you reccomend legal representation?
- is there anything i can do to help the situation at this point?