I was on F1 for a year, and after I finished classes, during my grace period I applied for a status change for a B1, and got declined. There was a note that I can fill the reconsideration within 30 days, which I did. Now I am waiting for a decision again.
The first question I have - if my request will be declined again, how much time do I have to leave the country without getting in trouble?
Then, will it bring me problems if I want to come back in the future?