Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who Can I Lave My Elderly Mother With

Aw, precious, aren't you just the most ADORABLE thing! Your mother must be so proud!

Take the damned TIME to find a proper care facility for the woman that raised you. She's your Mama, honey, and if you don't want the responsibility of taking care of her, that's your option. Should have thought about this before you decided you needed to hie off to parts unknown.

Since you've been voluntarily caring for her, in some states dumping her off somewhere can leave you vulnerable to charges of elder abuse and abandonment. Of course, since your functional illiteracy has precluded your ability to tell us your state, you're just going to have to take your chances.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I play a researcher on the internet!
    Caution: I bite. WARNING: Do not send questions or complaints by PM. I'm likely to post them publicly and embarrass you half to death.
    I'm training for the MS Society's Bike to the Bay - and blogging about it!

I've already made you look like the jackass you truly are so please... go away now. I love people like you.. so eager to judge other people when you yourself probably haven't spent a single day caring for anyone elderly. You piece of garbage. ****K OFF

Pumpkin, no, that's not how things work here.

See, you post something stupid in a publicly accessible forum. Other people get to tell you that it's stupid. Or wrong. Or both.

Particularly since you STILL haven't followed the repeated instruction to reveal your state.

And, of course, the blatant disregard you have for your mother. That poor woman. Good thing she's incapable of understanding her current situation. Or perhaps it's a pity that she's not coherent enough to take you over her knee and teach you some proper respect.
    Caution: I bite. WARNING: Do not send questions or complaints by PM. I'm likely to post them publicly and embarrass you half to death.

And, of course, the blatant disregard you have for your mother. That poor woman.
    Yes surely.. being a primary care giver for 8 years surely shows blatant disregard. You look like a fool.. so please just stop talking and go away. You're a worthless little 40 y/o ignorant twirp who opened her mouth too fast and had it shut real fast by some reality... now run along.

...and you're done here, since you're incapable of following simple instructions.

Good luck to your poor Mom. I hope you can clue up and find her some care.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12