Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leaving the State While on Parole

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania/New Jersey

Make this quick and bearable:

On Probation for a year, 1 month in.

I left state of ( PA ) and went to ( NJ ) this weekend 5/4-5/6.

Today Sunday me and my 3 friends got pulled over ( I was a back passenger )

They, Asked for our ID's and went to their cop car. They took my friends weed (1 gram) and let us go, no Ticket given( THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

now i KNOW i should DO THE RIGHT THING and tell my p.o. but On my Mothers Grave, this lady is really mean and miserable person ( PA p.o.)
    im not the person to keep things from my p.o. because thats just not right, but guys im 90% sure she would make me go to jail.

The whole point of all this is, *** WILL SHE KNOW!? ***

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS, PLEASE AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, IM SCARED =(

Default Re: Leaving the State While on Parole

Unlikely that she will find out about this incident BUT PO's are not required to be nice to you. You're risking going to JAIL if she finds you're violating your probation conditions and any leniency she has at her disposal is generally not available if she finds you are lying to her.

Im sorry flyingron, my question was not about the weed found
    but me leaving my county and state, im nervous when they looked me up in the system
    that maybe somehow/way she'll be informed or Know. (thats violation)=(

(sorry about the confusion)

What in flyingron's statement do you believe was about your drug activity, as opposed to your violating the terms of your probation by traveling to another state?

If the NJ cop ran your name through NCIC (which is likely), there will be a computer record of the check. If your PO checks your NCIC history (which depends on how diligent she is - this varies), she will see the out-of-state hit. If leaving the state without your PO's authorization is a violation of your probation, she will have grounds to violate you. However, it is unlikely that anyone from NJ will directly notify your PO even if the cop was aware of your probation...unless you did something to piss him/her off, cops generally have better things to waste their time on than pursuing out-of-state probation violations.

Thank you PTPD22, im so scared...

i just got this Nice job full time, and im soo nice to this lady, but shes out to get me!!

im almost certain the cop ran me through the ncic with my licence....

i Want to TELL HER so BAD but shes gonna f#@k me!!! (im really not paranoid, i can just tell)

and im positive shes gonna look through my name in the ncic atleast once, c'mon i have 11 months to go!!!

my mom and dad say dont tell her (but what to they know, this is my mistake and life) (their not evil parents either, they dislike her also)

i know the ncic is global/international, but if the cop did a check, and the p.o. looks up it'll say that the nj cop looked me up!?!!!?

[[ she comes 5/9/12 - 11;00am-11;30am ]] im drug free and sober living, =)

Yes, if the Officer ran your name through NCIC, your PO will see that when she checks - which she will do eventually.

At that point, you're going to have double trouble, because not only have you violated probation by leaving the state without permission, you've also violated probation by not reporting police contact.

You said there was no citation given, but if the Officer wrote a report, and your PO decides to contact that officer to ascertain the circumstances of the stop, you're now in even more trouble because you were in a car with drugs.

It's going to be much worse for you if she finds out on her own....

guys.......... I want to tell her!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooooo baddd.... these last days i haven't thought about anything else.

but this is it... if i told her, she would send me to jail, (im not positive WHICH KILLS ME!!!!)

im doing sooo good!! job,bills,parents,car stuff,sober. im on the right track. i just want my respect!

im sooooo dumb going to nj, it was just at the moment thing. and i wish i never went. im never leaving pa ever again

shes coming tomorrow at 11;30 =( =(, shes gonna ask me about any police contact.

and i'v made my decision which is still i feel not right, but my situation it makes all the sense

IM NOT TELLING HER!

im okay with letting her find out on her own, if she does. i listen to my parents (cause it seems like their never wrong)
    im not even sure the officer ran me through the ncic or what he did. i know to most of you i sound stupid

but im hanging on a chance that if this never comes up, i owe the big guy upstairs my life. forever and always

when she leaves tomorrow, im gonna hop on here and tell you guys how it went.

I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR REPLYING TO MY THREAD, YOU ALL HAD AMAZING ADVICE AND FACTS TO GIVE ME

WOW guys!!! so she came, and right off the bat she said do you have a job, and i told her yes, she then said wheres the proof. so i showed her my last week pay stub and told her where, and showed her the card. that wasnt enough she then said ok let me call them. so she did and when some1 picked up they told her i wasn't scheduled for this week 5-7/5-12. (monday-friday) and that i was only for last week!!!!! WTF so i asked where her office was and she told me something, different to where i applied at!!. i asked her where are the people i spoke to when i signed up(temp agency) and she said there out on this day. so ALL OF THIS LOOKED LIKE A LIE (she said) so they set-up a monitoring system and is now asking my parents to disable phone features such as calling waiting 3 way and call forwarding!!! UNBELIEVABLE this is my mistake not my parents(their house)

another thing is i told them i had to cancel on that 11:00am time because i had an appointment with my lawyer. and she said and i quote "yea right, you wanna dodge us and hide something" so i told her NO!! its not even like that, my court date gameplan is more important, because its the day before my plea hearing. So she calls my attorneys office and asked if i had it and they told her "no, it was never scheduled!" SO NOW IM FRUSTRATED. i remember my mom telling me last night half awake that the lawyer called and left a voicemail and decided for me 2 come to court a half hour earlier, so my head went off like a lightbulb so i went to the voicemail played it and nothing was there(at the time i didnt know my mom deleted the voicemail) now this is when she got really nasty

"its time for you to grow up, and get your shit together kid, you obviously are lying through your teeth, and your not taking this seriously" (she said more it wass all to much to remember

so i gave them a piss test and they told me why was it diluted so much and what did you drink. i told them i woke up at 9am, and drank 2 sobe life waters, and did my morning exercise, she then told me why would you drink before we came to your house knowing whats going on. !!!!!!!! i was like what the!! (mind you i always keep my temp and p's and q's) and told her idk i was thirsty im on my feet all day at work i need to stay hydrated, the warehouse inside is like 80degree's

guys there is way more!!! i can understand why she thinks im lying because of the proof was never their (some things) but i have only lied to this lady one time well two now because she asked if i had any police contact and i told her NO.

please tell me what you guys think, she's really making my life hard!

Probation is supposed to be hard. It IS hard. When she said "you're not taking this seriously" she was right. One month in, you've already committed at least two technical violations.

Did you pass the drug screen? Two Sobe Lifewaters aren't going to make you produce a diluted sample, especially if you also worked out.

What is your question?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast