Default What Can You Do If You Suspect Unlawful Entry

My wife and her sister are immagrants from a a southren border third world country.They were adopted by their aunt and uncle at a young age and her aunt and uncle raised them as their own and brought them here to the U.S. thru the Immagration the legal way.So with that said My wife is pretty much a settled Americanized type Woman and a U.S. Citizen and does things here in American the correct and proper way...But her sister on the other hand is the most crookest person I have ever met I can't even believe that she even became a U.S.Citezen.She has done forgotten all the reasons why she is a .U.S. Citizen and wants to set up her third world country ways in my back yard.She don't speak english and thinks the U.S. people owe her a better life style.She doesn't care to know about the U.S. Men and Women who died to keep us a Free Nation.She's mainly here to pop out babies that she can't even aford to feed and to get the big Income Tax Check back at the end of the year that she thinks us American's owe it to her.Like I told her I owe you not a damn thing!!!...Well She's on her second illegal alien marriage and so called put in for his paper work just like she did with her 1st illegal husband which divorced her as soon as his paper work went thru.So with her having one child by her first illegal husband that doesn't pay child support and two by her secound illgeal husband which all he does if stay with her just because of the two kids other than that he would be with his other women.So about 9 months back her family put in for a Visa and brought her and my wife's Biologial Mom here to the U.S. because her Biologial Mom Mother was sick. Now per my wife it seams like my Sister N Law has some issues with her Aunt and Uncle that raised her and my wife so with the Sister N Law's income tax refund check she brought back her Bio-Logical Mom back here to the U.S. to mainly baby sit her kids and per my wife she said she that her Biologal Mom WOULD NOT!!!! have to go back to her third world country because of her age and said it was a new law which I'm sorry I ain't buying this BS story what so ever.It apears her Bio- has over stayed her visa and I think I might need to get in touch with the INS and let them get involved in this whole isssue.If anyone can help me out I would really appreicate all your input on this matter...Thanks!

Default Re: A Couple of Questions on Immagration Laws

What do you think is going to happen?

(Seriously)
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

It's very simple...The INS needs to deport them...We don't need BS crap like that in this Country...What you think the U.S. has a open gate policy to let all this trash..Yes I said trash into this country....My people faught and died for this great Country we called America so yes I earned my damn rite and I do have a voice to say so.They aready have a Uncle which is illegal here,that already has the INS after his ass because he treatned the INS as soon as I track him down he's gone....

Um...okey dokey then.

You have fun with that.

(The reality is quite different, you know. By all means make a report with ICE. Just don't expect much - if anything - to happen)

Do not microwave grapes

People like you who sit around and do nothing is what caused 4 thousands American lives to be lost in 911...It is them who should be pay'n us to be here....

Quote Quoting Johnny Harvey
    View Post
    People like you who sit around and do nothing is what caused 4 thousands American lives to be lost in 911...It is them who should be pay'n us to be here....

Uh huh.

Johnny honey, you see when you click around this site? And it tells you how many times your thread has been viewed? Yours has hundreds of views yet you've had only ONE member actually respond.

Now..why d'ya think that might be?

Have at it, Mr Crusader. Have at it.

Do not microwave grapes

The people know it's the truth and yes I am an American Indian so yes this Coutry does belong to my people and I'm very proud of it...You can play that race card all you want ...If you dont like it its simple...Leave we dont need you here either...People like you act like 911 didnt even happen but it did and good American died that day because of our immagration laws.

Gosh, d'ya know what's even worse? I'm not even American.

Do not microwave grapes

Yeah the way you talk you dont even belong here....But why are you here?...Do you pay taxes?or you must be lookn for a hand out as well...I tel you what let me come to ur country and sit up shop barely work,Hell I will not pay taxes,eat ur food,run up bills at ur hospital,trash out ur neiborhood. steal ur car,pergo ur daughter,bring all my 100s of family over whether u like it or not,take ur job and hell we damn sure aint speaking ur lang. and put my kids n ur school and u will have to learn to speak our lang.

1. Sponsored Links