Default Management Services Agreement Same As Independent Contractor

My question involves independent contractors in the state of: hi. I'm new to this forum. Was wondering if as a primary health care provider, I am hired under a management services agreement this is legal in California even if I have set days, set hours, set duties and the company gives me the patients, but bills under their name, but actually pays me a50/50 split of whatever services I get paid or having one? I thought this would be inside red a kick back and brake business and profession Cade 650? Thanks So much for your help!

Default Re: Management Services Agreement Same As Independent Contractor

So when you said "My question involves independent contractors in the state of: hi." you actually meant state of California, not Hawaii?

Are you telling us that you were hired as an employee and want to know if you're, nonetheless, potentially classifiable as an independent contractor, or are you telling us that you were hired as an independent contractor and want to know if you should instead be classified as an employee?

Can you better explain what it is that you do under this "management services agreement"? Is it that you're an independent care worker and accept (or decline) assigments from the agency in exchange for their taking a cut of the fees charged to the client? Don't make us guess.

1. Sponsored Links