Company A sponsored me H1b, which is valid through 2013. Unfortunately, I have to transfer to company B. Now I am working for company B. I received the Notice from USCIS recently. It says that my case is pending and my employer needs to submit documents. At the same time, I received an offer from company C.
May company B withdraws the transfer and company C submits I129? Must I leave the U.S for waiting approval?
Can I start to work for company C after it submits I 129 and receive the receipt?
My most concern is whether I could stay in the U.S to wait for the result instead of leaving.
My I-94 form shows F1 D/S. My firt H1b is valid through 2013. The visa page on my passport shows expire date is 2009 Jan.
Hope people could discuss with me. I am almost driven crazy by my status issue.