Default Judge Didn't Permit Me to Present My Evidence

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California

I reported various criminal activity that I discovered involving an ex-girlfriend things like ID theft and social security fraud. I reported much more and continue to do so. I was later blamed for false statements and lost everything because evidence was never allowed by the judge who would never let me speak or submit evidence actual documents, witnesses, and photos. I did nothing but report the crimes that the judge never addressed and would make orders then not enforce them or deprive me of property if I showed proof that his orders were being ignored by the person committing those crimes. It is very complex but I feel that I never got any due process and the judge was clear in his malicious attempts to have me arrested.

Default Re: Reporting Criminal Activity and Failure to Protect My Rights

Quote Quoting trebor lenoroc
    View Post
    I reported various criminal activity that I discovered involving an ex-girlfriend things like ID theft and social security fraud. I reported much more and continue to do so. I was later blamed for false statements and lost everything because evidence was never allowed by the judge who would never let me speak or submit evidence actual documents, witnesses, and photos. I did nothing but report the crimes that the judge never addressed and would make orders then not enforce them or deprive me of property if I showed proof that his orders were being ignored by the person committing those crimes. It is very complex but I feel that I never got any due process and the judge was clear in his malicious attempts to have me arrested.
    I'm confused ... was this a civil case? Were you suing the ex-girlfriend for something?

Or, did you report the crime to the police, the state prosecuted her, and she was found not guilty or the charges were dismissed because the evidence was insufficient?

In a criminal prosecution YOU don't have to show anything - the state has that obligation, not you. If you were suing her, then it was not a prosecution, she was the defendant and you were the plaintiff. And if suing pro per then you are expected to perform as an attorney would in the courtroom and if you failed to properly submit evidence or properly format motions, that's your bad. The judge does not have to give you leeway because you chose to act as your attorney.
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

I reported this to police who then called social services and later entered dependency court. I continued to report to the police but the judge never let me present the evidence and was trying to arrest me for doing so. My public appointed attorney was of no help and would agree to things whithout informing me and allowed them to proceed without informing me of court dates and other decisions in regards to my property that had been stolen. I did nothing but inform other victims of possible ID theft a few which did discover misuse of their information but the judge would not allow them in the court to testify. Overall the case should have been about the safety of our children but the court neither acknowledge abuse which the children reported and allowed my ex to make accusations with out verifying them. I had detectives who arrested her give written statements but that too was not allowed. The children have and are being exposed to drugs according to the last report my daughter told a social worker where the drugs where but did nothing about it. my information is being used by someone at their address for credit and i have reported it to police and ftc but yet to hear back from anyone. My car which was stolen by her has received countless parking tickets and its just a nightmare dealing with this judge who refuses to protect me and the kids from all the violence that the mother has inflicted on us. He also granted a 3 yr restraining order without informing me and wanted to arrest me on claims that i violated the order but the bailiff did not arrest me because of the lack of evidence and the fact that i was sitting in a police station that week for my own protection. I would do that because i was not safe in my home so i would go and sit at the lobby at our local police dept. I also had a document from another court that stated i was being falsely accused by the mother and i was a victim of malicious prosecution but the judge in this case would not even look at it.

Quote Quoting trebor lenoroc
    View Post
    I reported this to police who then called social services and later entered dependency court. I continued to report to the police but the judge never let me present the evidence and was trying to arrest me for doing so.
    WHAT judge?

Was this a child custody matter before the Family Court?

My public appointed attorney was of no help and would agree to things whithout informing me and allowed them to proceed without informing me of court dates and other decisions in regards to my property that had been stolen.
    You had a "public appointed attorney?" What crime (specific statutes) were you charged with? Understand this would be a different issue from the dependency matter in Family Court.

I did nothing but inform other victims of possible ID theft a few which did discover misuse of their information but the judge would not allow them in the court to testify.
    Probably because the ID theft issue was not necessarily relevant to the Family Court matter. The issue of ID theft was probably largely irrelevant (in the opinion of the court) to the issue of the care and custody of the children. The police investigate crimes and present their conclusions to the DA. The DA decides to prosecute and THEY present the case to the court - you don't.

It sounds as if you have a bunch of things going on in a number of different venues. Understand that not all issues will be relevant for each issue. What might be an issue for a criminal court may not be relevant for a family court, and the family court judge may not care to listen to allegations that he (or she) is not prepared to rule on (such as guilt or innocence of alleged ID theft). I would strongly recommend you consult an attorney to help guide you through this labyrinth of legal issues you seem to have found yourself in.
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

It sounds like most of it is 'he said, she said' and that the judge probably did not like you contacting other people badmouthing the mother. Since you are accusing her of everything under the sun it does look like you are victimizing her. Are you trying for custody? Do you still live there?

1. Sponsored Links