Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Applying for G4 Visa - Need to Be in Home Country

    Hi all. I'm currently living in the US on an L1 visa. I will soon be starting a new job that will be on a G4 visa. I know I need to leave the US to be able to make the change (apply for the G4). However, I have not been able to find out whether I *have* to go to my home country (UK) to do so, or whether I can do so at some other US embassy/consulate.

    I am also planning to make a trip to Latin America for some Spanish Language tuition before starting the new job - if I could kill two birds with one stone and apply for the G4 visa over there, that would be a great help.

    Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Applying for G4 Visa - Need to Be in Home Country

    An interview is not required for a G4 visa.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. F Visas: F-1 Students Getting Married in Home Country and Studying in Student Visa
    By TINKU85 in forum Education and Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 04:03 AM
  2. K Visas: Applying for K1 for Illegal Fiance in Another Country
    By hwaitingx81 in forum Family-Based Immigration
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:49 PM
  3. F Visas: Applying for F1 Visa After B2 Visa Denied Since a Year Ago
    By a.foda90 in forum Education and Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
  4. J Visas: J1 Visa Back to Home Country with 2 Years Requirement
    By shingyan in forum Education and Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 11:15 AM
  5. L Visas: Can My Shoplifting Affect My Visa And Husbands Job In Our Home Country
    By teddygirl in forum Business and Employment-Based Immigration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 07:29 AM
Forum Sponsor
Find A Lawyer - Free, confidential referrals.
Legal Forms - Buy easy-to-use legal forms.

Untitled Document