Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Having a Child Wity a Legally Married Woman

    My question involves paternity law for the State of: ohio

    I was together with my sons mother and we have been broken up for a year now. My son spends time with me about 60% of the time whenever i am not working. We have not gone to court or anything yet but i could see it happening at any time. I knew she was legally married (not to me) at the time and was wandering if that could favor me at all in court if we go for custody or anything. Right now its just accepted that i pick him up when i am off work and drop him off on my way in. Any help tips or support is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Default Re: Having a Child Wity a Legally Married Woman

    Are you the legal father of the child?

    How would her being married favor you in court when by your own admission knew about the marriage yet still chose to impregnate her?

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Establishing Paternity: Father Legally Married on Another Woman's Birth Certificate
    By QueenBee09 in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:21 AM
  2. Paternity of a Married Woman's Child
    By urata01 in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:27 AM
  3. Possible Child from Husband's Affair With Married Woman
    By CuriousT in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. I Have a Child with a Married Woman
    By SingleDad30 in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:18 PM
  5. Child with Married but Separated Woman
    By AsGreen in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 06:22 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Sponsor
Paternity Forms
Forms and documents to establish paternity in all 50 states.

Untitled Document