Default How to Get Information from Risk Management or Worker's Comp Insurer

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Nevada

I was on worker's compensation injury and then after a few weeks they said I was fine to return to work even though I still had the same symptoms from the head-injury. I hired a WC lawyer and waited for my appeal from Risk Management/WC said they could not give me the results of their decision because the lawyers were on it. Meanwhile my insurance is waiting on the results to give me an income to live on. I keep telling the lawyer that they need to talk with the RM/WC and get my information. Nothing after a 1 -1/2 weeks period and numerous calls. Is there a law I could quote to get it on my own.

Right now I have no income and am forced to go on Welfare.

Thanks for any input.

Default Re: How to Get Information from Risk Management or Worker's Comp Insurer

You're a represented person, so the other party is going to need to work through your lawyer. What is your lawyer's explanation for why he has not made the request, assuming he has not?

Default Re: How to Get Information from Risk Management or Worker's Comp Insurer

When I want to contact them, I must go through the case manager. I talked to him a few times previously and after this happened he doesn't return my phone call after about 10 calls and 2 emails. When I call and try to speak to someone else, I get shuffled around and then redirected to his phone to leave a message. I've always talked nicely and only call once in a while.

1. Sponsored Links