Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default How to Get an Ignition Interlock

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

    I've got a client who in on conviction #3 for DUI.

    He is interested in getting an ignition interlock under AB91 or SB598.

    Do you have any sample motions for these I can review?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: Ab91 and Sb598

    Are you a lawyer?
    Has he done his 18 months yet? They are not eligible prior to that.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Drunk and Impaired Driving: Ignition Interlock Devices
    By usedtobeanyer in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:49 PM
  2. Drunk and Impaired Driving: How to Get a Hardship Exemption for an Ignition Interlock After a DUI
    By dbzj14 in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Probation and Parole: Ignition Interlock Device
    By jetsmell in forum Probation, Parole and Incarceration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:31 PM
  4. Drunk and Impaired Driving: Can I Be Legally Required to Obtain an Ignition Interlock
    By bsullivan02 in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:29 AM
  5. Lost License, But Can't Get Ignition Interlock In Another State
    By blueskies in forum Driver's Licenses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 06:07 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Sponsor
Criminal Defense Attorney
Protect your freedom. Consult a criminal defense lawyer for free.

Untitled Document