Default Landed a Dream Job, but Background Check May Reveal Warrant, Contempt of Court

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of:NV

Well I first would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am a 31 year old male, to sum up everything, I got dream job witch is in banking. Bad. News sis i have a contempt of court warrent out; " Not showing up " it was for a traffic violation no insurance no regstration no lisence my fines are 1433.23. I havent paid on them yet, i have been looking for a job here in NV for the past 8 months. As you well know NV has the highest unemployent rate in the US, as i am on unemployment. I can barely afford to pay my rent, thiers is no running from this i understand that I also need to go to the DMV to get a valid I.D because my DL is not valid can thay arrest me there for having a warrent. I need the Id for my fbi fingerprinting check next week. And will my warrent come up in the BG check or fbi fingerprinting check i wouldnt know if a warrent for contempt of court and for no regisration and no insurance? Sorry if this post is a little out there im just scared and i need this job.

Thank you....

Default Re: Dream Job but Bg Check and Fbi Finger Print Check+contempt of Court Warrent Plz

And will my warrent come up in the BG check Yes.

If the bank runs a criminal background check on you (and I expect they will) the warrants and traffic violations will almost certainly all show up.

I don't mean to kick you when you're down but your prior irresponsible behavior may result in the job offer being pulled. All you can do is wait and see. Whichever way it goes, I strongly urge you to get these citations and the warrant taken care of right away. You just aren't very employable until you do.

Default Re: Dream Job but Bg Check and Fbi Finger Print Check+contempt of Court Warrent Plz

The bank offered to hire you in spite of your clear lack of spelling and grammar abilities? What kind of job is this anyway?

1. Sponsored Links