My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: California
1. Hurt mid Jan
2. Dr 1 says rest
3. Dr 1 finally figures out its tennis elbow, gives brace
4. Company sends me to Dr 2
5. Approx 6 weeks now, been working light duty ( I do heavy construction)
6. Dr 2 puts me on light stretching says I could always cause the issue again by pounding fence posts (part of my job)
7. Dr 2 says I will be released mid April
8. I dont feel like I can go back to full duty yet as I still cant lift even 5 lbs
9. WHAT are my options if Dr says go back to work no restrictions and I dont feel ready? do I go back until I hurt it again or what?
10.Spoke to atty who said to contact him when I am released back to work.
Just looking for others experience in this matter so I can kind of know what to expect, thanks in advance