Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I'm in Need of a Lawyer, Not Bulk Production Law in Portland, Oregon

Then you're just going to have to keep calling lawyers. We cannot help you find one.

Default Re: I'm in Need of a Lawyer, Not Bulk Production Law in Portland, Oregon

I had similar experience with lawyers and the attitude is, pay first then discuss. There are some good ones who are willing to help but they are hard to find. There are some legal help provided by the local governments but I would describe as inadequate for the purpose. The case I had was defamation, human rights, public law and the education law, all combined in one complex case. The price they ask is extreme and I doubt if they fully understand the case.

No one will understand your case better than yourself
    Do it yourself.

Courts often help litigants in person.
    Study some cases relevant to your case. In most cases the law is in your side but you will be defeated in the common law, especially if you don't follow the CPR!
    Watch out for strike out especially for an abuse of process.

Being a Litigant in person requires hard work and research.

Kind regards

whatislitigation.net

Discrimination is the unlawful and intentional act of unfair treatment of a person based on race, ethnicity, sex (gender), religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, and age. Some states have laws that also protect against discrimination on the basis of marital or familial status or sexual preference.

The Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution limit the power of the federal and state governments to discriminate. The Fifth Amendment has an explicit requirement that the federal government not deprive individuals of "life, liberty, or property," without due process of the law. It also contains an implicit guarantee that each person receives equal protection of the laws. The Fourteenth Amendment explicitly prohibits states from violating an individual's rights of due process and equal protection. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in public facilities (public accommodations), as well as discrimination in voting, public education, employment and in federally assisted programs.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12