Default School's Unreasonable Excessive Punishment and Evasion of Privacy

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: WA

This morning, when I take the HSPE test at my school, it was an essay, no more or less. By the time i finished, I turned my work in and asked the teacher if i can take a picture of that test, since it happens to be my best work. She said yes, then I take the picture and she changed mind, asked me to delete it. I did as she watched. An hour later, i got my phone taken away by principal, they invalidated my test and kept my phone until the next day, also put it into record as cheating. By that afternoon, people kept ask me about a picture of a friend on my phone lock screen - as they said, an officer in the office looked at it and gave away my phone's contents to other students.

I thinking about suing the school or the state since that test happens to be a state test, the purpose is to validate my test, clean my record and ask for apology from school as they let out the contents.

( Unreasonable Excessive Punishment and Evasion of Privacy)

Default Re: School's Unreasonable Excessive Punishment and Evasion of Privacy

Quote Quoting dragon150394
    View Post
    My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: WA
    What medical malpractice?

This morning, when I take the HSPE test at my school, it was an essay, no more or less. By the time i finished, I turned my work in and asked the teacher if i can take a picture of that test, since it happens to be my best work. She said yes, then I take the picture and she changed mind, asked me to delete it. I did as she watched.
    REALLY dumb move by the teacher to have agreed to that! Is the teacher willing to admit that she agreed to allow this and then changed her mind?

An hour later, i got my phone taken away by principal, they invalidated my test and kept my phone until the next day, also put it into record as cheating. By that afternoon, people kept ask me about a picture of a friend on my phone lock screen - as they said, an officer in the office looked at it and gave away my phone's contents to other students.
    What content was given to other students? How was it given to other students?

I thinking about suing the school or the state since that test happens to be a state test, the purpose is to validate my test, clean my record and ask for apology from school as they let out the contents.

( Unreasonable Excessive Punishment and Evasion of Privacy)
    That would be INVASION of privacy, and it is not clear that this happened ... at least not with what you have posted so far.

As for suing the school, I suppose it depends on a number of details that we are not privy to, such as why the school did what it did.

I suspect there is also an appeals process you can utilize. If they are going to accuse you of cheating, they will probably have to articulate what you did to cheat. Taking a picture of your test would not be cheating ... unless they allege that you sent the image to other classmates who could then use it to get a leg up on the test.

So, if you feel you've hit a wall and you believe that the school acted improperly, you can seek some consultations with attorneys. Understand that engaging an attorney may cost you a few thousand dollars. If the attorneys you speak to want money up front, you may not have much of a case.
    A Nor Cal Cop Sergeant

"Make mine a double mocha ...
    And a croissant!"

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns

1. Sponsored Links